1/6 Hot Toys G.I.Joe Retaliation: Roadblock Collectible Figure- Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though 'in hand' pics have been shown, it feels like there's no buzz in here :lol

I like the figure, but I'm not overly impressed with the head sculpt. It's cool that it has the tattoo's, but the body looks to tiny for The Rock, that he'd look weird displayed shirtless showing them off. Still want though. It's a good GI Joe Retaliation figure.

I know if it was a WWE version of The Rock HT decided to do with a newly designed bulky body, there will be plenty of buzz.

But as Roadblock, least favorite character from the film.

Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow all the way

For me, i think what throws the sculpt off at times are the lips. and maybe the eyes. In some pics the eyes look like they're popping out of his head

Thank you! Do you know if they purchase parts as well?

If you have good parts, TA will. When trying to sell parts to TA, it's best to email them and list the parts you have and what company they are from if you know. You won't get much for hands and feet, fyi. And I think blackops does as well but I'm not sure. I've only sold parts to TA.

arms ruin the whole look of the figure, imo... don't know why they didn't give him better arms. expression is throwing the likeness off for me too.

Mine's on the way.

If I'm being honest, I'm having second thoughts about ordering one now. Guess I'll just have to wait and see what he's like in hand and then decide if I keep him or not.

Interview with Enterbay Bill (credits to William Lau):

FF7 Dwayne Douglas Johnson will be end of 2014, it will possible to have Jason Michael Statham too

https://www.facebook.com/groups/onesixthrepublic/
yess.gif

The headsculpt is fine if you remember this is a figure of Roadblock... not the Rock!
That popeye expresion would look ridiculous for Roadblock...

I for one and am extremely pleased with the way the figure came out.

And I don't mind the elbow joints either.

I think the figure will look great with snake eyes, storm shadow and colton

The headsculpt is fine if you remember this is a figure of Roadblock... not the Rock!
That popeye expresion would look ridiculous for Roadblock...

Correction, it's suppose to be a figure of the Rock playing Roadblock. These are Movie Masterpiece figures. They are suppose to have a realistic depiction of the actors/actresses. Fully realized likenesses. It's what makes them special, it's what separates them from mass produced toys. If you want just a Roadblock figure you might as well save some money and go to Target and buy a Hasbro figure. Face it, if all of Hot Toys figures looked nothing like the actors, then they wouldn't be selling as well.

Correction, it's suppose to be a figure of the Rock playing Roadblock. These are Movie Masterpiece figures. They are suppose to have a realistic depiction of the actors/actresses. Fully realized likenesses. It's what makes them special, it's what separates them from mass produced toys. If you want just a Roadblock figure you might as well save some money and go to Target and buy a Hasbro figure. Face it, if all of Hot Toys figures looked nothing like the actors, then they wouldn't be selling as well.

No, its supposed to be Dwayne Johnson... The Rock was also just a part he played. This looks like Dwayne Johnson playing Roadblock...

Guess this is the time where we agree to disagree. I think the sculpt looksn great.

The sculpt isn't the greatest, but the likeness is definitely there. One of jingobells pics made me do a double take because it looked like Dwayne Johnson was looking right at me. But yeah, it's got some flaws, the eye particularly

I like the figure a lot. Can´t wait to get mine.
There´s something off in the HS but i cant define...
Anyway it does not bother me.

Really wanna see a pic with both the blk shirt and vest on. Debating on getting this or man of steel. Right now, I'm really liking this. Just hope supes price doesn't jump within a couple months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back