1/6 Hot Toys G.I.Joe Retaliation: Roadblock Collectible Figure- Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny you should say that. Although I still think a tweak in the right direction would really make this that much more impressive, I think I might also like it a little more now, than I initially did when I first saw it.

I think part of the reason some of the pics look more off than they do, is the "shadowy" eyes. I went ahead & adjusted the lighting in some of the pics, & although the colours look kinda washed out, I think I see (if only a little) more likeness there without the "shadowy" eyes :D

*pics*

Edit: Looking at my post, I'm not sure what's happening, but I'm having thoughts of this maybe not even really needing a tweak .....

Weird.

See how I feel later :lol
Definitely think it looks more like him there. I think it looks great as is, but wouldn't be off to a tweak or 2 if it doesn't ruin the sculpt
Had a day to think about sculpt, even hi-res pics still not full fledged Dwayne. Honestly looks like my brother with a tan :rotfl

I used to think I looked like the Rock when I was younger...but then I looked in a mirror :monkey2 :lol

Im a huge rock fan and i might just end up getting this. Only thing is... if i pre-order this i dont want it to be alone... might have to get storm shadow or another GI figure too... oh how i hate you, hot toys.

EDIT: i wonder if his tattoo on his left arm is there. doesnt seem like it

Nice fig, not as Roadblock of course. :lol

But definitely digging the Rock in 1/6, and he looks much better than my HitFigure version imo. Hopefully he fails in sales and I can grab one somewhere sub 200, then I'll need some of EvilFace's custom decals, because this is RoadRock, RoadBlock's cousin. :lecture

Also, someone already beat me to posting, but no Browning? Wow... :cuckoo:

Negative. SSC put a stop to that.

you sure about that? Alter Ego has quite a few figures discounted from SSC pricing including Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Barney Ross, IM3 figures etc. I think AE (and maybe CSC??) still give the discount as a PO price but once they come in stock, they go to original SSC price.

Pre ordered :yess:

There's mention of a Willis figure as well right? Might as well go full on "Avengers" with this line, & make Jinx, Lady Jaye, & whoever after them :D

you sure about that? Alter Ego has quite a few figures discounted from SSC pricing including Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Barney Ross, IM3 figures etc. I think AE (and maybe CSC??) still give the discount as a PO price but once they come in stock, they go to original SSC price.

BigBadToyStore is listing it at $219.99 as well.

Pre ordered :yess:

There's mention of a Willis figure as well right? Might as well go full on "Avengers" with this line, & make Jinx, Lady Jaye, & whoever after them :D

If I can score the Rock at a decent price, I'd pick up Snake for brofisting poses :lol I would kill for a kick *** Jinx, but no amount of completism would make me get that SS. :monkey2

Great Rock Likeness. No interest in the figure though. I just hate how the price of basic figures have jumped. Makes me sick. I am glad I only purchase 2 to 4 HT's a year.

BigBadToyStore is listing it at $219.99 as well.
Pre ordered another here :D
If I can score the Rock at a decent price, I'd pick up Snake for brofisting poses :lol
G-I-Joe.jpg

I think I'd want Willis simply because I have the other 3 on pre order :lol

I think the issue are the eyes are too close together.

For me to buy this would need to be a spot on sculpt.

Looks pretty good to me, but for a standard military figure the price just doesn't make any sense at all.

NO DEAL

Very cool! I was getting concerned it might've been canceled. I'm not worried about the sculpt, I'm sure it'll be adjusted between now and release anyway. All these HT Joe figures will make for great kitbash projects, I'm a big fan of all these actors. Can't wait for Bruce Willis to be revealed! :)

Back