1/6 Hot Toys G.I.Joe Retaliation: Roadblock Collectible Figure- Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really really like the look of this!! Will be picking one up for sure. Now please give us a Bruce Willis!!!!

Oh those. I have a couple of the Loading Toys ones. Maybe a tiny bit cone headed, but I was impressed with the likeness. I was thinking about maybe getting the Cian version, but after seeing a bunch of pics, I might pass on that one. It might have a better shaped head (compared to the LT version), & have an okay likeness to The Rock, but it kinda looks "cheap". I think it's the paint app.

I don't think the HT sculpt will be inferior to those.

I do think the HT sculpt still needs some tweaking though.

But to me, this could have been a "Tooth Fairy" figure, & I'd still want it, simply for the sculpt & body alone.

Looks good. Might be some stuff there to pick up for bash purposes, but he comes with so little anything parted out is gonna be expensive as hell to try and make a part out worth it...meh :dunno

Someone posted what happens in the prequel comic.
Spoiler Spoiler:

You might be able to make more sense out of that than I did. I'm not really a GI Joe expert.

IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/984226_10151411516332344_2106233209_n.jpg[/IMG]

970436_10151411516362344_1891881775_n.jpg

Oh yeah I'll be ready to do a custom WWE version now :hi5:

With the black shirt included at the very least I can try this

Last edited:
I don't see anything wrong with the head sculpt, it looks great. :dunno

I'm baffled by the comments on the sculpt. It looks great to me. Cracking likeness.

It's a really nice sculpt. Quality looks good. But it's slightly off, more than I'd like. I get that these things might not reach 100% accuracy, but with some tweaks, I think this can be really impressive.

Back