1/6 Hot Toys G.I.Joe Retaliation: Roadblock Collectible Figure- Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty excited about this figure, but the sculpt is a little disappointing. It actually looks good, but the likeness is not really at the level I want.

I'm still happy to actually see pics of it though.

970436_10151411516362344_1891881775_n.jpg

It's 20400 Yen (around $199US) at another place, so I'm guessing it might actually be closer to Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow pricing than what you might think.

It's 20400 Yen (around $199US) at another place, so I'm guessing it might actually be closer to Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow pricing than what you might think.

Let's hope so. I browsed on Hot Toys Collectors' similar posts on Fb and noticed that yeah, there were discrepancies between what HT Japan announced and the actual PO price on SSC. Some had as much as $40 difference.

Let's hope for the best :)

Forget what I said about pricing :lol

Same place has Storm Shadow for 17200 Yen (around $168US) & Snake Eyes for 15780 Yen (around $154 US).

So if I compare those prices with SSC pricing, I can see this might actually be around $250US like you pointed out Heubert :slap

I'm thinking it might be around $230US from SSC.

Forget what I said about pricing :lol

Same place has Storm Shadow for 17200 Yen (around $168US) & Snake Eyes for 15780 Yen (around $154 US).

So if I compare those prices with SSC pricing, I can see this might actually be around $250US like you pointed out Heubert :slap

I'm thinking it might be around $230US from SSC.

SIGH.

I was hoping I could get this, MOS Superman, and SSC Darth Vader. I doubt if I could do that now.

~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~

The 1/6th scale Roadblock Collectible Figure speciallyfeatures:

-
Authentic and detailed fullyrealized likeness of Dwayne Johnson as Roadblock in hismilitary
uniform and armor in the G.I. JoeRetaliationmovie

-
Approximately 30 cm tall

-
Muscular body with over 30points of articulations

-
Three (3) pairs of interchangeable gloved palmsincluding:

-
One (1) pair of fists

-
One (1) pair of palms forholding gun

-
One (1) pair of relaxedpalms

Costume:

-
One (1) military camouflage
uniform with tactical armor vest

-
One (1) black t-shirt

-
Two (2) holsters

Weapons:

-
One (1) machine gun

-
One (1) pair of brass knuckles

-
One (1) pair of daggers
attachable to the brass knuckles

-
One (1) knife attachable to the brass knuckles

-
One (1) baton attachable to the brass knuckles

-
Two (2) pistols attachable tothe brass knuckles

-
One (1) pistol with silencer

Accessories:

-
One (1)wrist watch

-
One(1) electronic
device

-
Figure stand with Roadblock nameplate and the movie logo

Artists:

- Head Sculpted by Kim Kyung Ah

- Head Painted by JC. Hong

- Head Art Directed by Kojun

**Prototype shown, final product may beslightly different

**Product details could be subjected tochange without further notice

Release date: Q4, 2013

G.I. JOE AND ALL RELATED CHARACTERS ARETRADEMARKS OF HASBRO AND ARE USED WITH PERMISSION. © 2013 HASBRO. ALLRIGHTS RESERVED. © 2013 PARAMOUNT PICTURES CORPORATION. ALL RIGHTSRESERVED.

© 2013Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Thanks! :wave :hi5:

I think if they were they would have been shown.

But since it comes with the black shirt, they might be there since you can see them in the "movie".

gi-joe-retaliation-pp01.jpg

The close up shot of the HS I see a lot of the Rock in, the shots from a distance not so much though :/

Sculpt looks horrible.

EDIT: After giving the hi-res shots a look, the Rock is there a little bit, but something still isn't quite right.

Last edited:
Back