1/6 Hot Toys G.I.Joe Retaliation: Roadblock Collectible Figure- Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great Skull! So I assume you're happy with him? I'm still on the fence. I don't have other Joes anymore but I'm a big Rock fan.

I'm going to do a video review tomorrow when I'm off, but yes sir this figure kicks so much butt. This is a sleeper figure like barney ross version 2, amazing sculpt, paint apts, tons of accessories, the details in the machine gun are a marvel to look at, theres to many features in it to list here. The figure is solid and heavy, joints are tight and he scales perfectly, his a tad bit taller than the new DX13 so that seems right, even the shoe size is bigger that your average figure so they really paid attention to the details.

The only gripe I have is the torso used, its to small for the rock, but suited up looks great and the new forearms are huge looks imposing on the shelf next to joe colton and snakeeyes.

If you a rock fan there's no better figure to own ATM:wink1:

One more with Block and Duke in his desert gear this time.
1392739429_zps741cb7f4.jpg

Awesome pics guys! He really does look great with the other joes. Right now I have him on a shelf all alone lol can't think of any other fig I want that would look good with him. Maybe a pred

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Buddy:hi5:

Here's the review, I've added some new lights to my review platform to better capture the detail, watch in full screen for best results:wave

Great review man! :hi5: You just convinced me to purchase this next. This will be my last figure until April. Will be ordering soon. I can't wait.

The pics are great guys, have a feeling if I don't pick this up soon, I'm gonna regret it.

Trying to decide between this and wolverine. Hugh jackman and the rock are to idols of mine but I can only really only afford one. What do you all think? The Rock or The Wolverine?

That is actually the choice I made when I picked up Roadblock. This is the first Rock figure and I like how it looks better than The Wolverine (which is also nice). I just thought they have made three wolverine figures so far and will probably make another for the next movie ot two so go ahead and get The Rock. I'm not disappointed in any way.

Trying to decide between this and wolverine. Hugh jackman and the rock are to idols of mine but I can only really only afford one. What do you all think? The Rock or The Wolverine?

At the point of taking love for the characters out of this, because, lets face it, Jackman is cinematic Wolverine, but anyone buying this I would assume, like me is because they are Rock fans, not because they think its an excellent representation of Roadblock. I'm sure there are peeps that think Retaliation was just the Bees Knees, but we won't go down that road... :lol

I say go with the Rock. Worse comes to worse, "The Wolverine" should be an easier bash down the road if you want that look on your shelf. Regardless of some people beef with his torso width, I think it stacks nicely with the armor and I still think these bodies are going to be sought after for the tatoo if nothing else, further driving the prices up.

Just my 2 cents of nonsense. :lol

Tough decision there. I also like BOTH actors. However, I like Wolvie in this case better. I was disappointed in the RB figure. You think removing Wolvie's clothes is bad? Look at the Rock without his?! TERRIBLE! They even gave him his tattoos but put it on a very skinny body. With the case of these figures, leave the clothes ON! I was also going to buy the Rock, but those exposed elbow joints especially ruined it for me.

He looks great but I wish they gave him a muscular body... he looks a bit slimmer than he really is.

dw316 might have meant that the figure looks slimmer than how Rock is in real life.

Agreed, though, the guys's a gym monster. He just gets bigger and more ripped each time!

dw316 might have meant that the figure looks slimmer than how Rock is in real life.

Agreed, though, the guys's a gym monster. He just gets bigger and more ripped each time!

Seriously. They should have cast him as Thing in the Fantastic 4 reboot. He might be too big though! :lol

Seriously. They should have cast him as Thing in the Fantastic 4 reboot. He might be too big though! :lol

I thought he would have been great. But like he would have been the eldest out of a cast of children. Except for that Mara chick, she's around Teller's age but she looks older than the rest. And I dunno about the actual actor playing the thing. He looks too young too.

Kate Mara's a good actress, but I never saw her as a potential Sue Richards.

IDK, so far most of the Marvel properties Fox turned into film were, uhm, FOXED UP. Good thing we got X2 and XFC from them.

zyseranu.jpg

Finally found a place and pose for mine. Kinda like the contrast between arnies endo parts and scars armor, and Roadblocks camo with preds skin. But Rock in a pred movie must happen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back