1/6 Hot Toys G.I.Joe Retaliation: Roadblock Collectible Figure- Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dw316 might have meant that the figure looks slimmer than how Rock is in real life.

Agreed, though, the guys's a gym monster. He just gets bigger and more ripped each time!

Yep, that's what I meant. haha The arms are too scrawny and I think they should've used a new muscular body that has more mass and bigger traps, but in some pics at certain angles, it looks alright. The arms though... sigh

I am a huge Rock fan, actually I took a 13 hours flight to the US to attend WrestleMania.. Twice just for The Rock and Undertaker, but I don't see The Rock in this figure.
I decided I will wait for McFarlane The Rock statue from their WWE 17" series and save this month budget for Wolvie.
I think The Rock statue might come out on early 2015.

So happy I decided to pull the trigger on this
3eqytane.jpg
jy9uzu4y.jpg
9ytanaza.jpg

Review coming soon!

Just got this guy today; he's awesome and comes with so many accessories, I didn't even know where to start!.....oh yea, came with a complimentary $20 gift card :yess:

Just got it today... Great figure of The Rock.... I mean Roadblock! Very impressed by it.. And I really like the headsculpt. Looks even better in person than it does in photos... And the black shirt feels almost the same to the actual Under Armour heatgear compression that he wore in the movie (which he also wore in Fast Five and Fast Six). I have the Under Armour shirt, so I can vouch that the material Hot Toys used is similar... Amazing. All its missing is the Under Armour logo.

12829486763_6a28ea5e29_z.jpg

12829490683_2d3c4a8cfc_z.jpg

12829502553_ec16ea1557_z.jpg

12830609353_20efe74075_z.jpg

I can't stand the body on this figure . And the head sculpt is creepy looking to me . I'm sorry to express negative thoughts on this guy .

I have the figure & can understand that. All geared up it looks alright, but once he only has a t shirt on, or is topless ..... :yuck

I have the figure & can understand that. All geared up it looks alright, but once he only has a t shirt on, or is topless ..... :yuck

I actually have mine displayed with the t-shirt... Agreed the body is small, but I like the look of it. The figure looks a lot better in person than in photos....

12851851333_7b1b7e1d3c_c.jpg

The head sculpt is ok, it's just a little on the smushed/skinny side. HT should have given him a bigger body though, looks really skinny without gear.

Like someone said earlier, the body is small because the equipment was tailored to look right. I guess they had to make a choice.

Back