1/6 Hot Toys Exclusive - Star Wars - Shadow Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always hated my Sideshow Shadowtrooper, it'll definitely be going back in the box once the Hot Toys version turns up (it's far better replacement). :)

I love this figure. I wasn't sure i wanted it but after getting it in hand it blew me away. Pictures don't do it justice.

Can't wait for the regular Stormtroopers and hopefully Sandtroopers, Snowtroopers and Royal Guards.

Actually you've just reminded me that one of the nice things about the forum now is that there's little or no homophobia... five years ago no one would have posted a photo like that.

Well, it's not exactly The Huffington Post either. :lol I would characterize it as right of center and it veers decidedly toward the right depending on where you go.

I had a moment of severe weakness and ordered this. I always hated the look of the SSC one, disturbingly they don't look that dissimilar in that picture. I have the Medi which isn't weathered at all but is great IMO. I will get it this week, so if the video comparison doesn't beat me to it I can post a few pictures for comparison.

Not really sure what the point of comparing the new HT Shadow with the Medi is.

It's pretty obvious isn't it to anyone who knows anything about 1/6th figures?

Medi is small. Joints are loose, body a bit flimsy, but nice detail.
HT is proper 1/6th scale. Body is great, armour fits very well. Because it's just been released and the Medi is years old.

If you are gonna compare it to anything compare it to the SideShow Shadow Trooper. SS troopers are currently the highest quality out there that are not HT.

Like duh?

:lol

I was actually thinking I would cancel this :ohbfrank: I kinda just went on the waitlist to see if I could get one :dunno

I did my ponder too long & then did the wait list thing, knew I'd get one though & as the wait list option is still there I guess many more people will get one too. :)

Back