1/6 Hot Toys Exclusive - Star Wars - Shadow Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It makes zero sense that the Shadow trooper is in hand before the original version.

I find it bizarre that this is first new Star Wars release from Hot Toys. Having said that, this is a beautiful figure in hand and certainly raises excitement and expectation for the Troopers who they arrive later this year.

sounds like that company better stop screwing with those 70 clerk jobs so everyone can get back to work and avoid the Asian import crisis

If the workers don't like their jobs they should QUIT and find employment elsewhere. They should be classified as domestic terrorists by the government for holding our economy hostage if they won't quit. They are CLEARLY taking advantage of a special privilege that allows them to monopolize a huge quantity of freight that no other workers can do. Then they should be forcibly removed from their jobs. If no Americans will take their jobs, they should be offered to foreigners who will get an instant path to citizenship if they take them.

It makes zero sense that the Shadow trooper is in hand before the original version.

Exclusives are always lesser characters or repaints I've noticed..., it would've made more sense to have this released as one of this years exclusives though (after we've got our proper Stormies). :)

I think it's a nice teaser for the Stormies, myself. This was a small run that they were able to squeeze in amongst their other stuff for an exclusive, so I think it works fine. There's no doubt other behind the scenes reasons why the Stormtroopers are a Q2/3 release.

I think it makes sense to get some actual SW product out quickly even if it is a limited run "variant" character. If they didn't do this they'd have nothing for us but announcements for the better part of the year.

If they did this with the standard Stormtroopers right now I imagine there would be many delays getting that higher volume produced without a ton of QC issues.

If the workers don't like their jobs they should QUIT and find employment elsewhere. They should be classified as domestic terrorists by the government for holding our economy hostage if they won't quit. They are CLEARLY taking advantage of a special privilege that allows them to monopolize a huge quantity of freight that no other workers can do. Then they should be forcibly removed from their jobs. If no Americans will take their jobs, they should be offered to foreigners who will get an instant path to citizenship if they take them.

Anyone that has this on Flexpay have an idea of your last payment?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

What ever date you pick your payments to come out on (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th)..., this month anyway.
Lol yeah I know that. I asked because I fullpaid this one and the reason I asked is because the last flex pay date usually gives you an idea of when it will ship.

Lol yeah I know that. I asked because I fullpaid this one and the reason I asked is because the last flex pay date usually gives you an idea of when it will ship.

Oh right well that makes sense. lol :) Well like I said, last payment this month so you should get your figure soon. :)

Oh right well that makes sense. lol :) Well like I said, last payment this month so you should get your figure soon. :)
Haha again I know its this month but I was hoping for a more exact date. I'm assuming your full pay too?

Haha again I know its this month but I was hoping for a more exact date. I'm assuming your full pay too?

Sorry, being thick I guess..., my payment is due to be processed on the 15th & I've not had an e-mail to say it's been put back so I'm assuming it'll be then. :)

Nein, website lists him as February - March now alongside all items currently delayed at port. Will not be delivered to Sideshow (and subsequently us) for a while. Anyone on Flex should've been or will be informed of the delay.

When Sideshow first debuted their armored line, they chose the fully armored Obi Wan Kenobi from the Clone Wars animated micro series as the premier figure. It seemed like an odd choice to everyone, to do this obscure character before a Stormtrooper or even Clone Trooper. But it was a good way for them to do a test run, and fine tune the armored figure line for future, more iconic releases.

Granted they didn't get it down for many releases after that... but they've certainly come a long way.

I got mine courtesy of Mr. Budget Stark in HK.

Absolutly phenomenal figure. One of my favorites. When i ordered it i wasn't that impressed and just went through with it because it was an exclusive but having it in hand i am so glad i did. Beautiful figure and convinced me i am all in for the HT Star Wars line.

2 minor complaints. The gap between the ankle and foot is too big and not screen accurate (obviously using a white Stormtrooper for reference. I hope they fix that on the regular release. The other minor gripe is the weathering isn't great. I would have prefered a clean look. If you have the Iron Man Midas it looks similar on the black as it does on the gold.

Those 2 things aside, i can't fault it. If you are on the fence i would grab this as no pictures can do it justice. My only problem is if i go through with getting a second from Sideshow or save it towards an extra regular trooper.

Question for anyone who already has the figure. Can anyone see where a tiny phillips screw might fit? I found one on my bed after i unboxed it and i assume it came from the Shadowtrooper but i can't see where it might fit.

Sorry, being thick I guess..., my payment is due to be processed on the 15th & I've not had an e-mail to say it's been put back so I'm assuming it'll be then. :)
No worries man we all do it :). Thank you lol
Cancelled mine from Sideshow, hopefully someone that wants it get a conversion.

I'm gonna cancel mine to. I can't start collecting Star Wars stuff now . It's to much . Plus I have no room .
Dudes! I've considered a few times but the wife likes him so he's a keeper now
Nein, website lists him as February - March now alongside all items currently delayed at port. Will not be delivered to Sideshow (and subsequently us) for a while. Anyone on Flex should've been or will be informed of the delay.

When Sideshow first debuted their armored line, they chose the fully armored Obi Wan Kenobi from the Clone Wars animated micro series as the premier figure. It seemed like an odd choice to everyone, to do this obscure character before a Stormtrooper or even Clone Trooper. But it was a good way for them to do a test run, and fine tune the armored figure line for future, more iconic releases.

Granted they didn't get it down for many releases after that... but they've certainly come a long way.
Holy crap you weren't even kidding! I've never seen a range like that before also weird lmao. Thanks man, at least I won't be getting that charged, good thing cause got more than a few things dropping soon (unless they get delayed further too)

Latest posts

Back