1/6 Hot Toys Exclusive - Star Wars - Shadow Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did you order, Firefly? I did Monday morning but no conversion. I had two other items I waitlisted last week convert just now though.

I guess they got the ok for more stock from Hot Toys then..., my wait list hasn't converted yet but I expect it will now. lol ;)

My WL converted this morning, I placed an order a day after it went up.

All WL conversion...

All are welcome...

All are welcome...

Go into the light....

I shoulda known...

harekrishna.jpg

Maybe we should complain like this guy did :lol

White Stormtrooper = $199.99
Black Stormtrooper = $219.99

That's racist!

Target under fire for selling black Barbie doll for over twice price of white one | Daily Mail Online

:google :thud:

Yeah, I think the problem with the Barbie figures, is that there was no indication the Black doll was a special edition of any kind, so the two figures should have been the same price.. the Target spokesperson admitted it was fubar, although I suspect the 'system error' explanation, may have been a convenient 'Get out of jail free' card.

:google :thud:

Yeah, I think the problem with the Barbie figures, is that there was no indication the Black doll was a special edition of any kind, so the two figures should have been the same price.. the Target spokesperson admitted it was fubar, although I suspect the 'system error' explanation, may have been a convenient 'Get out of jail free' card.
It wasn't a special edition. The white Barbie was just on sale. Ppl buy them more so they were cheaper/and discounted. Like wtf does it have to do with racism? Ppl.need to lay off the goddamn race card. It's beyond stupid in some instances

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Both my Scout trooper and Shadow trooper converted today.
Happy day for my collector mind but painful for my wallet...

Back