1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PANIC OVER! Hot Toy's have just despatched a worker with the first consignment of Ripley's to Sideshow :D .

140716-china-elderly-mn-820_92688ef1cfcd4356c75a352dc5942bfe.nbcnews-fp-1240-520.jpg

Mine better be in that shipment. Not in one of the bottom boxes, but one of those top boxes and most definitely not in that box with the red bag 'cause you know those fell out and hit the pavement and she just threw it back in the box.

SIDESHOW have updated the Ripley page to show just
Est. Arrival: Aug 2017.

It could have been worse, could have said Aug - Sept or even Sept - Oct.

Oh well, the wait continues
:( .....again!

Yep....still holding on this but....mine was preordered on May, 5th 2016 and this is exhausting :slap

Literally everything under the sun released ahead of Ripley smh...
nope. original 1/6 terminator skeleton v2.0 takes a lot longer. work in progress was shown long before any talk about Ripley.

LpWVhHy.jpg

of course, if it really gets released before Ripley... well i definitely won't be disappointed.

nope. original 1/6 terminator skeleton v2.0 takes a lot longer. work in progress was shown long before any talk about Ripley.

LpWVhHy.jpg

of course, if it really gets released before Ripley... well i definitely won't be disappointed.

Is it just my imagination or does the 1/6 prototype in that image look more like the stop-motion miniature than the full-size rod puppet?

Is it just my imagination or does the 1/6 prototype in that image look more like the stop-motion miniature than the full-size rod puppet?

It's the better proportions.

It might be the lighting, angle, w/e, but I swear that's not the endo skull on the 1/4 we actually got. Head looks slightly wider.

yep, that was one of my first reactions to that photo. but lots of missing hoses and hydraulic, including the neck/face area, might cause that effect, making it look strange.

Back