1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, look at that. Got my monthly e-mail from Sideshow letting me know delivery is being pushed back again.

8/25 now.

(screams into pillow)

(throws pillow into sea)

*collects pillow to add to Howard Chan's growing collection of broken souls relics*
For every relic, an IronMan figure gets released. :lol

The hulkbuster just got an update from HT. Kinda sucks they don't do this for all figures that have been up for PO for well over a year plus now!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

At this stage, they would be doing us all a favour by cancelling this. Well, those who didn't order from eBay at least (who would have a very hard time getting the full price paid back in their PayPal).

This crap is wrong on SO many levels. What a terrible company Hot Toys have become over the years.

Wow, another email from sideshow, not an update just ANOTHER FLEX PAY CHANGE...8/25. My interest in this is officially dead. Self destruct sequence will begin in 5 minutes (muthur voice).

At this stage, they would be doing us all a favour by cancelling this. Well, those who didn't order from eBay at least (who would have a very hard time getting the full price paid back in their PayPal).

This crap is wrong on SO many levels. What a terrible company Hot Toys have become over the years.

Thing about it is they are great company to Star Wars, Disney, Marvel and DC Comics fans and to anyone else they suck.

Here's the deal.....

HT will continue to push back this piece in favor of what is HOT at the time....

They will run the latest figure through the manufacturer WAY before Ellen sees the light of day....

So the only way you will ever see Ripley is when there is no Marvel SW Disney major film on the horizon or recently released....

So basically never...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time they send me a newsletter it's usually something Marvel or DC related...I just forward it to Hot Toys with the note in caps 'WHERE'S RIPLEY?!? And my US COLONIAL MARINES V2???' Pretty sure that soon they'll take me off the email list....

HT will continue to push back this piece in favor of what is HOT at the time....

They will run the latest figure through the manufacturer WAY before Ellen sees the light of day....

I believe this. It's why I don't think we'll see Ripley now until the quiet period of September-October when they may have an open week to ship this. If not then, with Christmas Thor and Star Wars, I would expect the next dead window period to be February 2018.

I'm sure we'll 'see' her again at SDCC though. Unless at this point even HT is embarrassed by the whole thing. Or maybe there were so few Ripley's sold that they actually believed they released her in April like they said they would. :lol

I wonder what has been the most protracted wait-time for a figure that appeared on one of their Releasing ''soon'' posters.

I mean, surely those posters are kinda moot if you're going to release entirely different figures out of the blue instead.

Likely this or hulkbuster....the questions is the longest wait for a figure that is actually released.....

Drax?

Wonder Woman
Terminator
Ripley

I reckon wonder woman is next......😐

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I would bet WW sees all the releases...especially since it was a hit.....

I am concerned about DocBrown...

Back