1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Different lighting. Once printed and painted up I intend to install LED lighting and a small strobe light. Keep you posted!
5b382eb20e1b39ab638b25e9b4470abd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

By the end of this month, I have the 4 pack Ghostbusters, DiD "Kenny" and Neca Leonardo hitting. I can wait one more month for my Ripley pre-order to hit.

Howard trying to count all the Iron Man figures he's had made.

"Um, ret me see.... I-ron Man One, I-ron Man Too, I-ron Man Tree..."

:rotfl This guy is a joke. He is NOT honest with the Collectors who made him rich. For example -- he has the ONLY HT 1/6 '66 Batmobile, probably displayed in his office. Ha ha, I fool all of you.

I don't mind the lack of figures.
What I do mind is HT brooding over the licences.
There is a niche market now. Why not simply pass the torch if no longer interested?

On my orders page in my sideshow account the status says in production. anyone else have this?

On my orders page in my sideshow account the status says in production. anyone else have this?
Really? Interesting. I wonder if they are re-tooling the HS or something?

Anyone else SS say this? I cancelled mine so can't check lol

I cancelled via sideshow, but bought another through a friend that will ship it 1st week release in HK.

There has been so many weather issues etc. But I would love for her to be released this week. It's almost the end of June as it is!

I cancelled via sideshow, but bought another through a friend that will ship it 1st week release in HK.

There has been so many weather issues etc. But I would love for her to be released this week. It's almost the end of June as it is!

STOP, please... You are living in "Groundhog Day" movie. :rotfl

Lol no!

I paid bloody good money for this figure. I have every right to be hopeful....every week...to every day. Man where da fk is she??!! Haha

I have $150 in reward points put aside for this figure....but still haven't preordered. Still wanting to wait and see what we actually get. The height of the figure is a big concern. She seemed way too short in the one picture of her next to other figures. I know I could swap the body over, but I am concerned the clothes she wears wouldn't allow us to do that and end up with the bottom of her clothes too short if we did.

So August release in HK, September release in US and October release in España?...

Looks like that way.... HK releases are in two or three months time seen here in Spain. Varies from regular business to online stores. But it´s the first time my usual online stores gives a proper date, so, I´m hopeful :D

This is the only order on my list that says this. This is not fake either for the conspiracy folks.

I wonder if there is a re-tooling going on here. Ah who knows!!

I have $150 in reward points put aside for this figure....but still haven't preordered. Still wanting to wait and see what we actually get. The height of the figure is a big concern. She seemed way too short in the one picture of her next to other figures. I know I could swap the body over, but I am concerned the clothes she wears wouldn't allow us to do that and end up with the bottom of her clothes too short if we did.

Im on the same boat. I have not preordered, waiting to see final piece but with only $40 rewards points…. :(

I wonder if there is a re-tooling going on here. Ah who knows!!

Could be? This fig was down as an upcoming release over a month ago. Now an August HK release. Maybe the general feedback from collectors has forced HT's arm into changes. In all honesty the sculpt and cat were not good enough to put it mildly.

Back