1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That 25th of October date is a little too close to what we all expected late last year and it never happened. Wouldn't be surprised if this is the same tactic, make people think it's about to drop and then release another Iron Arse instead, all without apology. Then ~ Alien Day 2018 slap her on another coming soon poster. Rinse and repeat until everyone cancels.

Meanwhile, in the Endoskeleton thread......
View attachment 347608

No one cares about that one at all. And yet if it were a T1/T2 type Endo it would be as heavily bumped as this thread is.

I know its hilarious. I actually considered buying it for a while then i came to my senses. I just couldn't have something on my shelf which represents that awful movie.

I never ordered. It looks great for what it is but I'd just look at it and always think ''not a real Endo''.
The only single thing that movie was good for was JYE's photobombing Endo that pops up from time to time. What a stupid, pointless waste of money and our time that film was.

WHAT YEAR?

I know i'm late with this one but :
the-terminator-1984-movie-02.png

Meanwhile, in the Endoskeleton thread......
View attachment 347608

No one cares about that one at all. And yet if it were a T1/T2 type Endo it would be as heavily bumped as this thread is.

I'm still considering picking that up, even though I haven't bought anything from Hot Toys in at least 18 months. I just wish it came with a classic plasma rifle and not that stupid toyetic rectangular cannon thing.

I'm still considering picking that up, even though I haven't bought anything from Hot Toys in at least 18 months. I just wish it came with a classic plasma rifle and not that stupid toyetic rectangular cannon thing.

I am planning on getting one whenever it finally comes out. I too wish it had the classic plasma rifle. I keep looking for the rifles on EBay but for some reason no one is selling any...:(

I went ahead and put in an order for Ripley over at AE; they had a $14 off coupon yesterday so with that, the $10 less she was than Sideshow and cheaper shipping it ended up being a pretty good deal. And I get 2% back in RP.

I used that coupon at AE to order the QMX Kirk chair.

Barring a miracle release (not announcement) from Hot Toys, Ripley will complete my "Alien" display/collection.

My Nostromo diorama is being worked on just now. As soon as I have progress pictures I'll share on here!

I just wish we could get an announcement. It's so frustrating.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I got a $50 off code from SSC in the mail. I wasn't planning on getting this immediately, but what the hell.

Oh man. Just seen my 3D diorama my friends making for me. Can't show pic at mo. But will get a pic up later!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back