1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess who!?
Y8QC4Qf.gif

Or they could stop ****ing delaying this one and announce the preorder for the Aliens version if they really feel the need to tie in with Covenant but that's none of my business.

edit - by the way I'm not arguing with you there theuzi9mm.

Last edited:
well, according to StupidScott the alien was dying of age by the end of the first movie, so... it would be scotacurate :dunno

I hadn't heard that before, but considering how quickly they grow from chest burster to full grow Alien I guess they would have a short life span.

I hadn't heard that before, but considering how quickly they grow from chest burster to full grow Alien I guess they would have a short life span.
i had heard that before, and i'm sure stupidscot has no saying in a cycle that was made not by him.
as i heard also other things stupidscot wanted to do to alien's biology.
like saying that wasps have hybrid children from tree caterpillars, or replacing scenes of harried food stores with boring images of still corridors (which made the alien impossible to grow at all, by the way), or wanting an alien to impersonate Ripley and speak to Earth.
O'Bannon said that aliens raise and teach their offspring, to do that they need more than 24 hours.

P., how do you feel about the leaked Covenant rumours that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
like if the most stupid fans gathered together and finally began writing what they want to shut all those who said "there was nothing in movies proving your madeup ideas".

People arguing about a movie while a figure is being delayed AGAIN... :impatient:

I hope they will improve the headsculpt over and over again...

...or maybe we must blame to the cat.

looking much better already. rooted hair brings life into it.
still, the sculpt looks a bit generic, eyes have lion's iris shape instead of cat's, and the number and size of teeth is wrong.
is it so difficult to follow movie references for once?

Spoiler Spoiler:

that's about as dumb as a 'tie in' with having
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back