1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figure, I've waited since 2000 to get a 12" Ripley (Year that I
started buying 1/6 scale.) so, I can wait a while longer.[/B]
wow. in 2000 i didn't even know about 1/6. hell i didn't even have my own money then.

I have cancelled the preorder and now, I have bought Civil War ANT-MAN version. :lol

yeah!I follow you in the other forum...buuuuut....you know you will pre-order her again..sooner or later but I am sure that you will end buying ripley;) (and you know it (mode j.church on;))

i would cancel her if my seller didn't take about $25 from me every time i cancel preorder. i already lost $100 cancelling BayTurtles and preordering A2 and Ripley. better i didn't purchase them because they both look like ****.

i would cancel her if my seller didn't take about $25 from me every time i cancel preorder. i already lost $100 cancelling BayTurtles and preordering A2 and Ripley. better i didn't purchase them because they both look like ****.

The same for me... :slap

yeah!I follow you in the other forum...buuuuut....you know you will pre-order her again..sooner or later but I am sure that you will end buying ripley;) (and you know it (mode j.church on;))

But it would be through spanish seller. Sideshow, NEVER AGAIN.

Ok, now we know who is HOT TOYS new headsculpt...

a3IHc8t.jpg

:lol

In seriousness is that going to be Ripley's mother or something?

I think that's what they're going for. I honestly think this movie is gonna end up a mess just like Prometheus, with its astronomically unlikely coincidences, and its total disregard for established continuity.

Also, the rifle has an ACOG, which seems out of place on a future rifle.

That's one of my biggest problems with Blomkamp's Aliens sequels. He's showed pictures of what he wants to do to the pulse rifles, and that includes modern rail systems, red dot sights etc. Looks like a pulse rifle was thrown through a Call of Duty customization screen. I'm also afraid it's gonna end up looking like the Aliens universe is a shared universe with District 9 with Aliens running around South Africa.

I think that's what they're going for. I honestly think this movie is gonna end up a mess just like Prometheus, with its astronomically unlikely coincidences, and its total disregard for established continuity.

That's one of my biggest problems with Blomkamp's Aliens sequels. He's showed pictures of what he wants to do to the pulse rifles, and that includes modern rail systems, red dot sights etc. Looks like a pulse rifle was thrown through a Call of Duty customization screen. I'm also afraid it's gonna end up looking like the Aliens universe is a shared universe with District 9 with Aliens running around South Africa.
sounds messy.

why not make it a full blown alien orgy...

and add starship troopers universe in the mix.

Back