1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien (Updated with new prototype HS)

Never owned a Hot Toys figure before. Are those stands necessary to stand the figure like the 1/4 scale Neca figures?

i tried to give a link to a thread "stand or no stand", which is opened often, but couldn't find it :(
short answer is "it's your decision".

Last edited:

I'm not a fan of stands, but on the other hand I don't want my figures to fall over so I'm using these quite neutral and flat ones for most of mine.
b4d3fca7309b74e5243b388fcf27cbae.jpg
93438fb757ad1116f0d47f33bcb4eac3.jpg

d5b0e97fa5922b00de5b631928cb50ce.jpg

I'm not a fan of stands, but on the other hand I don't want my figures to fall over so I'm using these quite neutral and flat ones for most of mine.
b4d3fca7309b74e5243b388fcf27cbae.jpg
93438fb757ad1116f0d47f33bcb4eac3.jpg

d5b0e97fa5922b00de5b631928cb50ce.jpg

Where did you pick up those Kaiser Doll stands? I haven't been able to find the 1/4 scale ones for my NECA Batman figure on any EU sites?

From that distance the Ripley figure looks spot-on.

Just saw Finding Dory yesterday (took this long to premiere here) and I was :lol so hard whenever Sigourney Weaver was mentioned. Also, did you guys notice the Alien homage when the white whale gives Dory guidance through the pipe system and the other lifeform appears on his radar?

Just saw Finding Dory yesterday (took this long to premiere here) and I was :lol so hard whenever Sigourney Weaver was mentioned. Also, did you guys notice the Alien homage when the white whale gives Dory guidance through the pipe system and the other lifeform appears on his radar?

I watched it a few days ago too, and that reference didn't initially click with me, but now that you mention it, I can't see it any other way. :lol Nice of them to include that.

Take your pick LOL :)

Attachments

• RIPLEY HT2.JPG
    RIPLEY HT2.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 235
  • RIPLEY HT1.JPG
    RIPLEY HT1.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 290

Sadly i think i have lost interest in this line/figure. It's been so long since this was teased and shown at cons. I have too many other things to plan for now. Next yr is going to be crazy expensive.

After a wait of about 3 years now, this figure better be worth that wait. I'm excited for the box art and this figure more than I feel I should be. XD

Back