1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien (Updated with new prototype HS)

Flash in the pan versus a ****ing volcano. No comparison.
No question - Ripley is da-sheet.

However, XM:FC was a pretty well received film. I think that there may have been some licensing & rights issues though - & for the Synger X-Men films in general actually.

Prometheus constantly gets undue flack - they should've released at least a couple figures from that line by now.

Prometheus constantly gets undue flack - they should've released at least a couple figures from that line by now.

*rushes outside, drags Vintij away* leave it mate! It's not worth it!

:)

No question - Ripley is da-sheet.

However, XM:FC was a pretty well received film. I think that there may have been some licensing & rights issues though - & for the Synger X-Men films in general actually.

If Suckerpunch got two figures, Prometheus shoulda too. But they wouldn't have sold any better I don't think.

Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed both first class and Prometheus.

I can't imagine HT would not make this figure, I'm pretty sure Alien stuff has always sold well for them.

Don't get me wrong - whilst I agree that Prometheus shoulda got two figures, I still reckon it's s **thouse.

I didn't say it wasn't ****, I just said I enjoyed it! :lol

I like plenty of less than stellar movies.

Did you see Comicbook Girl's review of Prometheus? It made me appreciate how good a movie it almost was.

When do you guys think this goes up for pre order

If Suckerpunch got two figures, Prometheus shoulda too. But they wouldn't have sold any better I don't think.
Weeeeeell.. there IS the somewhat connection to ALIEN that probably suggests that it would've done a tad better than Sucker Punch.

That said - had HT made THE ENTIRE FIVE girls.. maybe not so much. :wink1:

Is it bad that the only part of Prometheus I liked was the surgery scene? I love noomi rapace and that scene was interesting.

There were several good scenes. :lol For whatever reason, Prometheus just didn't click with most audiences.

I managed to score an Interview with the team behind the new Alien game (I think its going to be great) Thought you may want to have a look.

9bbd8744a80a79490934dd0d4045a1f1.jpg

Got my copy this morning! Goodbye world I will be mostly playing A:I

Weeeeeell.. there IS the somewhat connection to ALIEN that probably suggests that it would've done a tad better than Sucker Punch.

That said - had HT made THE ENTIRE FIVE girls.. maybe not so much. :wink1:

Oh, don't :) Wasn't much of a film, but it's still frustrating we only got Babydoll & Amber. Do wish HT would either see a line through, or not do it at all.

Back