1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien (Updated with new prototype HS)

So which figures revealed at this years SDCC have still not gone up for preorder? I have a feeling this along with Unmasked Robocop and Returns Batman will be seen again 2015 SDCC with no preorder!

So which figures revealed at this years SDCC have still not gone up for preorder? I have a feeling this along with Unmasked Robocop and Returns Batman will be seen again 2015 SDCC with no preorder!

I think we get Alien Ripley and Returns Batman by the end of the year, I have a bad feeling we won't see MurphyCop for quite a while.

Why?

Battle Damaged Murphy was the closest one to completion of the three and utilizes previous parts? I actually expect to see him quite soon.

I don't think so, just going by the recent release of the clean version.

HT can go in either direction. That's why I'm not in the prediction business. Guess we'll see.

I don't think so, just going by the recent release of the clean version.

HT can go in either direction. That's why I'm not in the prediction business. Guess we'll see.

Your not? AWWWW MAN! :rotfl
Yeah I assume they will wait for sales figures at least on the current release. I hope we get Ripley first but who knows :dunno

Ripley will probably go up for pre-order in October what with both the Alien: Isolation videogame and the 35th Anniversary bluray being released that month (next week in fact). Or maybe not...be surprised if it wasn't this year though with the anniversary.

Ripley will probably go up for pre-order in October what with both the Alien: Isolation videogame and the 35th Anniversary bluray being released that month (next week in fact). Or maybe not...be surprised if it wasn't this year though with the anniversary.

GoT_joffrey_approves.gif

View attachment 136557

Space Jockey, is this what you were referring too? I saw this as a pre-order on Amazon the entire Alien(s) collection.

20th Century Fox released the series on blu-ray a few years ago...oh wait are they milking it like Star Wars?

If so don't know if there is more unreleased material out there? :dunno

Are they still pretending there's 4 of them? :lol

:lol

We've been through this. Yet still Fox include these Alien drinks coasters marked "3" and "Resurrection". Who names their freebie drinks coasters? Ah well.

View attachment 136557

Space Jockey, is this what you were referring too? I saw this as a pre-order on Amazon the entire Alien(s) collection.

20th Century Fox released the series on blu-ray a few years ago...oh wait are they milking it like Star Wars?

If so don't know if there is more unreleased material out there? :dunno

No, this one:-

Alien 35th.jpg

This release of Alien seems to be the 2-disc version that is already out (which is included in the Anthology set) with a fancy cover....the Aliens bluray now shown on amazon is advertised as 1-disc which doesn't seem to include the Anthology extras....the Quadrilogy set you posted is also out on the 7th, but again is advertised as 1-disc, and may not include the extras that came with the original Quadrilogy set. They are making this way too confusing.

Ultimately the best set is the Anthology which has the most current behind the scenes extras right now. They could release another version yet again in the future but who knows.

QUOTE=Space Jockey;7194125]No, this one:-

View attachment 136566

This release of Alien seems to be the 2-disc version that is already out (which is included in the Anthology set) with a fancy cover....the Aliens bluray now shown on amazon is advertised as 1-disc which doesn't seem to include the Anthology extras....the Quadrilogy set you posted is also out on the 7th, but again is advertised as 1-disc, and may not include the extras that came with the original Quadrilogy set. They are making this way too confusing.

Ultimately the best set is the Anthology which has the most current behind the scenes extras right now. They could release another version yet again in the future but who knows.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Space Jockey for the info. I saw this on Walmart (yeah the older version but I like the box cover) but I can't double dip again.....:duh

I already own the Anthology but I kinda want that 35th Alien set too :cuckoo: :lol

That cover is gorgeous. Haven't seen that one before, only the new one for Aliens:

911ozNVmSfL._SL1500_.jpg

Wonder if they did updated covers for the other two movies. I loved the headshot covers from a few years ago, but the Dog Alien one was disappointing.

EDIT: Doesn't seem like they did. I feel like we might see them eventually.

Last edited:

I'll believe this figure is happening when the PO goes up. A HT prototype doesn't mean all that much nowadays.

Back