1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay.. and thanks! :)

old-people-tigers-fans.gif

I retract all my complaints regarding 3A's extensive wait time.
I think HotToys is aiming for a page in the Guinness Book of World records with this figure. Try as I might, I cannot figure out what other reason they have for taking THIS long. Honestly, I think I'm done with HotToys.

Snowtrooper released today. Maybe Ripley next?

Ripley
Terminator
Harley
Wonderwoman

............who could it be?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ripley
Terminator
Harley
Wonderwoman

They will release the cat first. six month after that, they will release Ripley... or maybe not. Who cares? I'm BORED. :mad:

Ripley
Terminator
Harley
Wonderwoman

Ripley will be last coz you know thats how Hot Toys rolls dawg...

Ripley
Terminator
Harley
Wonderwoman

Definitely Ripley, per OSR. I would guess by Friday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Ah, ok. You are talking about pictures sequence... Thanks!
You're welcome. Yes, the picture sequence is the order of release. They'll update it periodically and the order will change based on delays and what not.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was released in HK this week. It certainly should and it's next in line.

Someone said Snowtrooper would be released and then Ripley... well, Snowie's been released... so Ripley tonight or Thursday.
Yes, the schedule was adjusted, so it should be Ripley by Friday if they follow the 2 release per week rule.

well the alien girl has shipped from Sideshow so I would hope that Ripley goes out this week as well. That would have to mean she (alien girl) was released in HK like months ago, and no one posted anything! Gee great figure there I guess!

well the alien girl has shipped from Sideshow so I would hope that Ripley goes out this week as well. That would have to mean she (alien girl) was released in HK like months ago, and no one posted anything! Gee great figure there I guess!

Yep Hot Toys sure has its thumb right on the pulse of Alien collectors today.

There was like one person who bought her on here that I saw. I never followed up to see pics though, it's just too stupid to waste time on.

Back