1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bcf572abeec865b65c4838a3c90a7e22.jpg

!!!!

If you do a live chat with them they can action the refund, you could also discuss getting your NRD back and use the delays as a reason.

I pre-ordered before UK Brexit, the pound was strong so i got a good deal so will not be cancelling.
However, i'll never pre-order again unless the ES on the item is low hundreds.

Waited this long, may as well hold in there i guess.
ALIEN

I don't think i'll ever pre-order any of these figures anymore. Theres no point really. Its not like this figure is going to be sold out when it comes out anyway. Just a waste of money pre-ordering nowadays

I don't think i'll ever pre-order any of these figures anymore. Theres no point really. Its not like this figure is going to be sold out when it comes out anyway. Just a waste of money pre-ordering nowadays
I only pre-order in certain circumstances now. Main reason is if I have a coupon. But also if I think it might sell out. With Ripley I had a coupon, but otherwise would not have done it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

It's even more irritating that "Alien Girl" is now in peoples hands, you know, that piece of absolute trash that nobody asked for. While Ripley just gets pushed back time and time again. They clearly just don't care any more, unless you have an Iron Man fetish.

OSR updated their schedule a few days ago. Snowtrooper is next, followed by Ripley. I'd almost bet the Snowie hits HK tomorrow or Tuesday and Ripley hits next Friday, just in time for the movie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

OSR updated their schedule a few days ago. Snowtrooper is next, followed by Ripley. I'd almost bet the Snowie hits HK tomorrow or Tuesday and Ripley hits next Friday, just in time for the movie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Ah really? So there aiming for the US release date for the movie to release her. With the announcement of Covenant figure bring released we might get a new xeno and Ripley? That would be nice. I missed out on the Aliens warrior when it came out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes with all this ''timing'' of figure releases to coincide with new movies, well, we might have 1 figure every 5 years...assuming Ridley follows through with his plan and doesn't die of old age in the meantime. Imagine the line we'll have by 2027...there'll be like..2 more figures! Such enviable depth! Iron Man 3 eat your heart out!

Yes with all this ''timing'' of figure releases to coincide with new movies, well, we might have 1 figure every 5 years...assuming Ridley follows through with his plan and doesn't die of old age in the meantime. Imagine the line we'll have by 2027...there'll be like..2 more figures! Such enviable depth! Iron Man 3 eat your heart out!

If they are timing the ALIEN releases, and assuming Ripley comes out soon, we should expect Shaw in 2050.

The seem to take fewer decades to produce the monsters.

Back