1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the guy that makes those dioramas. He is very talented. But I need this 1:6 scale lol

I may have someone who will make it for me. I will keep you all posted!

Cute dog in your avatar.
Thx!

3269014661283671.gif

It is April 19th.

Covenant release date is May 19 in US. This pretty much means we in the US, and elsewhere, won't receive this figure before the film opens.

Good job HT. :clap

Maybe they are taking their time to detail this figure more accurately... nah.

I guess that (not really) teaser from Plastic Enemies has again amounted to absolutely nothing. Would like to say this is a first, but it isn't. Hot Toys suck if it's not Marvel or Star Wars, even then they tend to suck when it comes to production.

I'll expect Ripley NEXT Alien Day, so as to avoid disappointment.

I'll expect Ripley NEXT Alien Day, so as to avoid disappointment.

...I'm wondering did you miss the upcoming releases poster she appeared on.

She will be out (in HK at least) sometime around this year's Alien day.

Not that I'm defending them, I still firmly believe they took the absolute piss with this figure and they will probably continue to take the piss with the license going forward.

The very fact HT did nothing with Prometheus and won't be touching Covenant means the line is over...they don't have enough interest in it financially or elsewhere

The very fact HT did nothing with Prometheus and won't be touching Covenant means the line is over...they don't have enough interest in it financially or elsewhere

Well, they just more or less said that they are actually gonna touch Covenant. I'm also tired of waiting for Ripley, but I also think people should take a deep breath. At least wait till Civernant before complaining.
Here's the the part in the interview posted the other day:
fa45d0658f0b64ca2279f8a1f78081c2.jpg

I think it's all a bunch of BS....I'll be an old man by the time they get their act together. HT, please give up the license to another company that actually gives a $ hit.

Yeah, Howard's been promising that Catwoman and Penguin for how many years now? His cred is 0 on interview promises.

But on the few times that he does admit defeat -- like the Batmobile -- I take him at his word.

He did say once that Batman (from Batman Returns) would be release before Penguin and Catwoman and it has happened but nobody expected 5 years and counting!!!
So if today HT announced their ‘Deep Throat” license I can expect to wait over five years for my Ron Jeromy (aka The Hedgehog)

...I'm wondering did you miss the upcoming releases poster she appeared on.

She will be out (in HK at least) sometime around this year's Alien day.

Not that I'm defending them, I still firmly believe they took the absolute piss with this figure and they will probably continue to take the piss with the license going forward.

Hi there :)

Yeah I saw that, got my hopes up (they still are) but this is Hot Toys after all.

He did say once that Batman (from Batman Returns) would be release before Penguin and Catwoman and it has happened but nobody expected 5 years and counting!!!
So if today HT announced their ‘Deep Throat” license I can expect to wait over five years for my Ron Jeromy (aka The Hedgehog)

You'd wait a lot longer than that. Ron Jeremy isn't in that movie.

My family had a few of these insipid ornaments in our livingroom in about 1974... then one showed up in ALIEN, during the scene in which Ash tries to kill Ripley. Fast-forward thirty-eight years to present: I just bought this on Etsy for $10.00, vintage, mint in box.il_570xN.461298954_oqnp.jpg

Back