1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien (Updated with new prototype HS)

Where is she? I'm tired of alk the ironmans batmans supermans and everything ending with man...

Where is ripley? Give us her now or at least give us more unformarmation...the appearance in the 2016 catalogue doesn't help...may be we will get a new improved version of her?
Too long waiting for her...too long...

Where is she? I'm tired of alk the ironmans batmans supermans and everything ending with man...
oh no now we'll get 100500 ironwomen from phicen.

oh no now we'll get 100500 ironwomen from phicen.

Or may be more...seriously..I read in that post that the batmobil was announcer years ago too. It was announced in the 2016 catalogue and here we are! I think that probably we will get more news in april may for the 30th aliens' anniversary...

Or may be more...seriously..I read in that post that the batmobil was announcer years ago too. It was announced in the 2016 catalogue and here we are! I think that probably we will get more news in april may for the 30th aliens' anniversary...

lol, er no.

3381b0fda58089aa3067fef8f2309794.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rotfl good one!!!

Oh no!!! This is going to be a long wait. :impatient::gah:

I do hope we get some news soon. This will be my grail figure. I am a HUGE Alien fan.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I'm placing my bet for seven years, 361 days, four hours and twenty three minutes.

.......and 11 seconds :)

Received another Hot Toys reply today (the usual).

Thanks for your support to Hot Toys.
Your suggestion and comment about ALIEN Ellen Ripley Figure will be forwarded to our production team as a reference.
Please keep visiting our official website and Facebook page to get our most updated news!

Best regards,
JW/ Hot Toys

This time i emailed : [email protected]

Can someone else email them, just to keep the momentum going!

That's exactely the same answer I received a few months ago! I will send an email too:)

That's exactely the same answer I received a few months ago! I have sent an email too right now:)

...that's exactly the reason why they put a robot program with a prewritten text years ago to reply to all your spam :)

That's exactely the same answer I received a few months ago! I have sent an email too right now:)

NICE ONE Manu81 :clap

It is most likely an automated reply but hopefully these requests get noticed one way or another.
I also sent them that image of the Where's Ripley demonstration, lol :lol

Great!if it's an automated reply I should receive one each time that I send an email to them. That's not the case. I have send 3 emails and I have just received one answer.

I'm sure that they will have a prewritten text but someone read our mails and someone is incharged to send a reply, even if it was a prewritten text.

:)

Just type "Where's my Ripley?!" like an entitled ****** every time HT posts something on FB. Worked for Drax.

Back