1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien (Updated with new prototype HS)

If it's in the freaking catalogue, it will be out this year. I'm sure of it.

Well, there's nothing wrong with hope, i like your enthusiasm for this release!

giphy.gif

This is the first (and probably only) time I would get both the loader version AND Ripley. Will it finally be out in 2016?

You mean the PO or the figure itself? If it were to release this year, it likely would've had to have gone up for PO last spring or summer.

Out of all the sculpts I like the Ani-Com one the best, hopefully it's the same one in that catalogue but just an over lit photo. :pray:

Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien (Updated with new prototype HS)

While we wait can anyone advice me on my in progress Alien 3 Ripley? I have a great sculpt, perfect t-shirt and great pants. But the body is not great. It's too skinny and feminine. Arms too short, legs too long. Anyone got an idea for a body that could work for Ripley? Also I need some classic combat boots that can work on a female body. Any ideas?
Btw the jacket is not correct, but does look like it could exist in that world and resembles the one she wears in the movie. It's mostly there to hide the body for now though.
faeac71d57d9ed78bca1535739d12610.jpg

3c76efaa9a32325c8b5cc896ceed78ab.jpg
9442bf1e0de2b91bdeafe5ac9011beae.jpg

40d051f902138c936224fdcfefbf3f11.jpg

...and sorry bout the bad photos. It's late here and no light. it's just to give you an idea.
And before anyone says 'wrong forum' I'll just say: I know, just figured that it might be more fun than another 'when is this figure coming out?'-post.

Last edited:

That's good work on that custom above.

Hope is slightly higher that it's actually in the catalogue for the year. I also hope we'll see a flawless sculpt displayed and new marine prototypes at some big event this year.

Hopefully I havent hoped too much..

That's good work on that custom above.

Hopefully I havent hoped too much..

Thanks man! :) ...just ordered a bunch of stuff for her. Found the right jacket, boots and socks. Just need a better body... Almost think a modified slim male body would do better than the 'foxy' bodies that are available for female figures.

Thanks man! :) ...just ordered a bunch of stuff for her. Found the right jacket, boots and socks. Just need a better body... Almost think a modified slim male body would do better than the 'foxy' bodies that are available for female figures.

What body are you using now?

^^ That looks like a good choice. I think the changes you made do look better, not sure if another body will help. I'd just make changes like you've done to the body you got until you get it to where you want it.

slikkerias is a greatest alien humans customizer i've seen on this board (being active today :D). i mean, of course there is a thread about A2 USCM marines customs with great attention to details, but that all is just modifying existing soldier toys for details i don't care about, like color of a knife handle or font of a writing on a chestplate.

but this Ripley and his torn apart Bishop (and videogame troopers?) are just something else, an entirely independent thing built from scratch.

Last edited:

slikkerias is a greatest alien humans customizer i've seen on this board (being active today :D). i mean, of course there is a thread about A2 USCM marines customs with great attention to details, but that all is just modifying existing soldier toys for details i don't care about, like color of a knife handle or font of a writing on a chestplate.

but this Ripley and his torn apart Bishop (and videogame troopers?) are just something else, an entirely independent thing built from scratch.

Wow! Thanks!!! Made my day!

Anyone knows if an Ian Holm sculpt was ever made? I'd like to give this one a try now that I'm high on P.'s praise ;-) ...I could possibly use a Ian Holm lookalike now that he's pretty bruised...
7e5d0b82facd14f92825f1c8bc43b42f.jpg

Great work on the Ripley custom slikkerias :clap

I'm not sure if there's ever been a 1/6 Ian Holm sculpt before. I can't think of anything.

Anyone knows if an Ian Holm sculpt was ever made? I'd like to give this one a try now that I'm high on P.'s praise ;-) ...I could possibly use a Ian Holm lookalike now that he's pretty bruised...

Only Theese :

Ash-MILK7.jpg

$(KGrHqZ,!qwFIyW1(ybeBSNuQib!G!~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16F,!)0FI,EoVmrVBSNuQgtEsg~~60_57.JPG

Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien (Updated with new prototype HS)

...is that really all? Well, a good reason to try.

Last edited:
Back