1/6 Hot Toys Disney Maleficent - Angelina Jolie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 hot toys disney maleficent

I'm interested to see the entire figure honestly. So far though they have my attention! And it just makes me wonder what else they will do. Captain Hook? Nightmare Before Christmas??? :)

Wow, this is definitely unexpected, but I am somewhat interested. The design looks pretty awesome at least!

well... her movie design looks a little weird...

angelina-jolie-maleficent-set-england.jpg

Gonna guess/hope she gets the black and purple later on.

Don't forget Smooth Criminal... :gah:
I think that one has to have the record for longest time passed since announcement and nothing... :monkey2

1/6th Alien Queen.

If they made only one Disney character ever, I would want it to be Malificient. I will probably end up buying this. My favorite Disney villain.

They Already Made 9 disney characters so far. This one will make 11

Those photos look like crap (of course they are preproduction), but still.

I'm interested though and this could turn out great. It'll give me something to order for 2017. :lol

Agree on the photos. I'm Asuming those are "early in the story" before she becomes... what she becomes later.

three things I enjoy....
Favorite Disney Villain
Angelina Jolie
and Hot Toys.

If this is real, I am in.

Will the figure be able to pull off that looking straight up pose?
With the history of Hot Toys head sculpts,I'm doubting it.

I am excited to see this one. Kinda sucks that the first time we get a high quality sculpt of Jolie is as such a specific character it can't be used for anything else... but it's better than nothing.

I am excited to see this one. Kinda sucks that the first time we get a high quality sculpt of Jolie is as such a specific character it can't be used for anything else... but it's better than nothing.

That was also my thought. Its always interesting to see HT tackle well known faces, even if the license is something you have no interest in. However this will be so very specific, unlike if they made Lara Croft or Mrs Smith.

If that's the picture of the actual hs, I'll buy it even if the movie sucks. Just kidding, I know that's a picture of Jolie herself, no HT hs is that smooth, there are always overstated pores and skin textures.

Back