1/6 Hot Toys Disney Maleficent - Angelina Jolie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no real desire to see this film but an excellent Angelina Jolie sculpt and figure will be hard to pass up. Can't wait to see more.

2y8yvyha.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Odd timing, I just watched the original today on blu for the 1st time in a very long time and thought how much better it would be with more Mal.

Definitely looking forward to this. Even if the movie turns out to be a flop. I need a Maleficent in my collection. She is my favorite Disney character. I wasn't a fan of the PF that Sideshow did, the portraits were off.

A great companion piece to this would be a Ravenna (Charlize Theron) from Snow White and the Huntsman.
Hot Toys should do Ravenna and Snow White.

Loved the trailer. Looks like they are going to do the original animation justice, at least in style, and the trailer was genuinely creepy. My love of the movie though will depend on their design for the dragon. I am very married to the original animation's design for the dragon. I feel the same about the Hobbit. Hopefully those two don't disappoint me in the dragon regard,

Another Hot Toys completely out of left field (when I'm dying a slow death waiting for Batman Returns figs), but I'll take it!

(provided they get the likeness spot on.......the female figures come at a much slower pace and sculptors have often said female likenesses are harder to nail)

The trailer is magnificently maleficent. Jaw dropping and so creepy. Hope that vibe they go for in the trailer is true to the tone of the movie.

Back