1/6 Hot Toys Disney Maleficent - Angelina Jolie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like both faces but I do think the one on the right looks a bit more like her and it looks more......evil/witchy because of the pale skin and more indented cheek bones. The other just looks like a chic in a headdress.
The one on the right is also the one used in the actual pics to pre-order the item so i'm guessing that will pretty much be the one. They are VERY different heads so I can't see how they will get away with advertising a different head and then selling something different?

I like both faces but I do think the one on the right looks a bit more like her and it looks more......evil/witchy because of the pale skin and more indented cheek bones. The other just looks like a chic in a headdress.
The one on the right is also the one used in the actual pics to pre-order the item so i'm guessing that will pretty much be the one. They are VERY different heads so I can't see how they will get away with advertising a different head and then selling something different?

I think it is a matter of different protos for different events. I think the smirk version we see on the Hot Toys site is the one we will be getting.

Anyone pre order this? I can't buy from SS, so I'll be picking this up at a local retailer at some point.

Shame, as its clearly intended to be under this dress.

Agreed. She's wearing the same costume in both scenes and the catsuit is underneath. In regards to the figure itself, I doubt they'd have her go commando under a billowy cloak. The question is will they go the cheap route and just use a painted body or actually put the catsuit underneath. Guess we'll find out when it ships.

Agreed. She's wearing the same costume in both scenes and the catsuit is underneath. In regards to the figure itself, I doubt they'd have her go commando under a billowy cloak. The question is will they go the cheap route and just use a painted body or actually put the catsuit underneath. Guess we'll find out when it ships.

If they go that route I hope they use a slim body for it so it doesn't get bulky.

If they go that route I hope they use a slim body for it so it doesn't get bulky.

From the description on the Sideshow page, it sounds like it is just the cloak and boots. Kinky. lol Anyways, since they usually put all items of clothing in the description, its safe to say that what you see is what you get.

Does anyone think this might be early, i.e. appearing in HK before Christmas? I would love to get this for my daughter for Christmas.

I managed to compare two prototypes before watching the actual film. My first reaction was that SDCC prototype looked more like Angelina Jolie.
However after just watching the film I think both have their pluses and minuses. I cannot pinpoint what exactly now draws my eye to Ani-com version - that something the SDCC prototype lacks, as I feel it's not quite perfected. I'm starting to think I may even prefer the Ani-Com version.

https://needlessessentialsonline.co...542_715720481834271_8718703249791416020_n.jpg

Attachments

• ami-com.jpg
    ami-com.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 555
Back