1/6 Hot Toys Disney Maleficent - Angelina Jolie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She came out excellent. I wish Hot toys would make more Figures of Women characters. We've had 3 Blackwidows with a 4th coming. lol

Looks great! Must have for me.

I like how you can tilt the head back to give it the illusion of having a different look.

Hope the preorder comes up tomorrow.

She looks great! I would love to have this but it doesn't fit into my collection. Will wait to watch the movie and think about it. Of course price is also a big issue. $229??

It looks great, but the Angelina likeness isn't fantastic. Still a beautiful figure though.
I wonder if they will make any other characters from the movie, like..... *can't think of other worthwhile character from movie*

:lol

JC Hong's posts of his hand-paint on the proto can ease doubts on the likeness, just like when he posted his paintjob for TWS Black Widow sculpt.

10384605_10152561222248254_2421553255937327888_n.jpg

Always thought Maleficent had a great design from the original Disney film, and while I have yet to see the new film, I do think this turned out great.

You could always get the dolls from TRU or B&N to put the wings on her.
e2ubyry5.jpg

usu2egyb.jpg

yhysypa7.jpg

u5ybuvuh.jpg

Here's a shot of the doll with a paint job. Looks pretty good. Not sure who painted it or where it's from.

Back