1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think so?

WIgRR5m.jpg

Be a good opportunity to get civvie Bruce and Clark figures. Or maybe Lex.

Were I hot toys I'd just wait to package it with Justice League Gordon
batmanday1.jpg

You think so?

WIgRR5m.jpg

Be a good opportunity to get civvie Bruce and Clark figures. Or maybe Lex.

Well, that Bat Signal comes with the figures. I said there won't be any figures that come with the BvS Bat Signal. :lol

No but all levity aside, I genuinely don't think any additional BvS figures will come with the Bat Signal. Could be wrong of course, I hope I am actually, but I would guess no.

This is one time I wouldn't mind them not making it the right size. If it's made exactly to 1:6 scale it won't fit in many display cases.

I think its just the camera angles in those pics. Have you seen the new videos of it on youtube; there are several in HD that are more than three minutes long that really show it off. The Mattel rep says its going to have a six inch Tech suit Batman (1/12 scale I would assume) at the steering wheel that can be removed. I would assume its got to be as big as Mezco's which clocks in about 20 plus inches in length. Must buy for me as well.

yes but i studied several videos of it and it still looks too squat and i don't get why as they went to great lengths to get all the small details right!:gah:

The batmobile shown at Toyfair is an over-priced Mattel version that fits with their 6 inch DC
Multiverse line. (as can be seen by the figure sitting in it). This is not a Hot Wheels release. The Hot Wheels 1:18 elite BvS Batmobile has been delayed many times and is now scheduled for September 2017. (see EE). No Hot Wheels JL batmobile has even been mentioned.

I bought a cheap spotlight at Walmart and customized it into a somewhat accurate BvS bat signal with some misc hardware and electronics I had on hand. I have the Hot Toys Nolan signal but it eats batteries and wanted a plug-in version with an LCD bulb that doesn't get hot.View attachment 325586View attachment 325587

Attachments

• 0220172213.jpg
    0220172213.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 256
  • 0220172245a.jpg
    0220172245a.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 255
The batmobile shown at Toyfair is an over-priced Mattel version that fits with their 6 inch DC
Multiverse line. (as can be seen by the figure sitting in it). This is not a Hot Wheels release. The Hot Wheels 1:18 elite BvS Batmobile has been delayed many times and is now scheduled for September 2017. (see EE). No Hot Wheels JL batmobile has even been mentioned.

View attachment 325586View attachment 325587

Yeah your right its Mattel. Doesn't matter who it is though coz i'm still getting it.

Back