1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Justice wondering if the Batmobile has changed much for Justice League? Doubt HT will make more than one version of it but fingers crossed this is put up for preorder soon.

Has more missile configurations on it. Also some type of weapon in the passenger seat that's so large it only has the drivers side canopy.

Has more missile configurations on it. Also some type of weapon in the passenger seat that's so large it only has the drivers side canopy.

:) Thanks for the info.

Wish I had the space to display a vehicle this big.

I want the bvs batmobile, the Justice league batmobile has that big gun turret I don't want. Maybe if it is interchangeable

I want the bvs batmobile, the Justice league batmobile has that big gun turret I don't want. Maybe if it is interchangeable

Yea I don't know why Snyder added the massive turret on the passenger side for JL. Like he doesn't have enough guns on it already.

This may be announced soon

IMG_7246.JPG

Yea I don't know why Snyder added the massive turret on the passenger side for JL. Like he doesn't have enough guns on it already.

Maybe because it's part of the plot.

Maybe just wait for the people making the movie to get it out first before judging.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

fantastic replica bit it looks squashed in all the pics- the movie version vehicle is longer and not squashed- i don't get it

So is Hot Toys going to do two batmobiles now? And yeah, this one looks shorter than the bvs batmobile

Back