1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if they did it would probably be 1/12th scale like The Bat. I don't think that set sold very well so who knows if Hot Toys would even attempt something like that again.

I love the BVS Batwing and would buy one in a instant,whatever the scale or form.I Keep looking out for information in the Soap Studios model.

I'm still waiting for pictures of Mattel's 1:18 version -- if they even make it. I won't be getting the Hot Toys one, but do hope they release it for the rest of you guys.

I think we are still getting our car. Remember it also has so many electronics in it so they may be fine tuning it & will put up for PO later and will likely charge big $ for it calling it a 2017-2018 release lol

I remember seeing a pic of the Tumbler for the first time back in, probably, '04, and thinking, "WTF is that crap?" But that chase scene in Batman Begins absolutely sold me on that design, and I think it ranks right up there with the '89 and Animated Series Batmobiles as the three best designs.

The BVS version really wasn't in the movie enough for me to form an opinion of it either way, but I'm guessing that between Suicide Squad and Justice League, it will have more time to shine.

I remember seeing a pic of the Tumbler for the first time back in, probably, '04, and thinking, "WTF is that crap?" But that chase scene in Batman Begins absolutely sold me on that design, and I think it ranks right up there with the '89 and Animated Series Batmobiles as the three best designs.

The BVS version really wasn't in the movie enough for me to form an opinion of it either way, but I'm guessing that between Suicide Squad and Justice League, it will have more time to shine.
There is a new picture of the BVS Batmobile, with upgrades...

The 89 size makes this look like a sub compact.

Batman-v-Superman-Festival-Walk-03.jpg

do you guys think they'll just wait for the justice league version and pre-order it during the release time for that movie instead?

I imagine they show these vehicle figures and gauge the interest first. Before they produce to see if its worth it maybe.

This is the best batmobile design out of them all for me, I hope it comes soon. And I would love a lex luthor or doomsday figure.if they put out a Mandarin figure why not

It looks like this same design is being used in Justice League too, so I would imagine we'll see this out in one form or another.

Back