1/6 Hot Toys Avengers Iron Man MkVII (7) Sub-Zero edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
36ccd8d3af089609ab4611b43d8bb115.jpg

My mkVIIs are waiting for Sub-zero also if it's only a repaint ! [emoji6][emoji6]

ZOMG!!!! Going to look so cool together!

I'm pretty sure it was an event exclusive so it was available at certain conventions, not 100% though.

But looking at the Cosbabies, it seems like a haul they recently picked up at a convention

Yup it was available for sale at STGCC this weekend. Sold out now.

IMG_7759.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure it was an event exclusive so it was available at certain conventions, not 100% though.

But looking at the Cosbabies, it seems like a haul they recently picked up at a convention

View attachment 291667

Cool. I guess the question I have is, if it is available at the convention now, will it be shipping earlier than the December date quoted?

Cool. I guess the question I have is, if it is available at the convention now, will it be shipping earlier than the December date quoted?

It depends on how it sells and what shows its at. If they have a large amount of extra stock at each show then for upcoming shows they will cut stock and fill sideshow orders. And it depends on what shows they have it scheduled for. If there's only one show left (toy soul, let's say) that it's available at them it may arrive sooner. But at best it will be just a month early anyway. As it takes about 6 weeks (or so) to arrive in the USA so late October of it shipped today and I doubt that it will.

View attachment 291667

Yup. Grabbed one yesterday at STGCC too.

To all the doubters: seeing this in hand makes the biggest difference of any armor. Almost exactly the opposite of the Stealth Mk. VII, the Sub Zero pictures made this thing look not that great. I was at an STGCC press event in Singapore on Thursday morning and this was on display. It looked so incredible in person especially with the white base, pole and clamp that I knew I needed to buy it!

Quick question. Subzero or Starboost? I must pick one but I'm not sure which one to choose.
Ps: I have aready 2 mark vii variants (chrome midas and stealth).

Quick question. Subzero or Starboost? I must pick one but I'm not sure which one to choose.
This would just be my personal choice but I'd get Starboost. It's more unique and better looking imo. That being said having the Stealth VII and the SZ VII together would look pretty great :)

Both! [emoji1] if you must choose Starboost is a pretty unique and beautiful design.

Starboost for sure! He's a very unique armour. Also, you can find him for some pretty great prices in the secondary markets.

Agree with Starboost Mk. XXXIX 100%. So unique goes for cheap and will never EVER be made again. Also, every part is made just for that armor and we will not even see other HPP armors that are essentially kitbashes of other armors use a single part from Mk. XXXIX

By the way, to anyone who has actually opened their SZ Mk. VII (I'm waiting till I fly home), it has the OG Mk. VII panties right, not the new one used on Disco? I saw it at the STGCC press event Thursday morning but forgot to look and at STGCC both days but forgot to look closely at that part. I'm pretty sure it's the OG soft plastic but please correct me if I'm wrong. Would be great if they used new ones with the flaps.

By the way, to anyone who has actually opened their SZ Mk. VII (I'm waiting till I fly home), it has the OG Mk. VII panties right, not the new one used on Disco? I saw it at the STGCC press event Thursday morning but forgot to look and at STGCC both days but forgot to look closely at that part. I'm pretty sure it's the OG soft plastic but please correct me if I'm wrong. Would be great if they used new ones with the flaps.

Gooood question. :hi5:

Looks to be a straight MKVII repaint without any new upgrades.

Back