1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - A1 Outfit Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah HT has quite a ways to go until the proportions look as good as that.

gggfff.JPG

Let alone what he looked like in the actual A1

ggfff.JPG

Funny how just a little tweaking really improved the look of that suit.

I think what makes it look better is that the helmet is complete CGI and not a practical one...also looks like they just tailored the suit to fit better...and the color grading helps too.

Do yall still think this figure is going to be manufactured. I would really hope so just a new remodeled body and new stitching for the suit ! Just like the movie in endgame.

Do yall still think this figure is going to be manufactured. I would really hope so just a new remodeled body and new stitching for the suit ! Just like the movie in endgame.

Given how HT phoned home the EG Cap (yes, those prototype photos are actual FINAL product photos as well, as indicated by D23), I think HT won't bother with an updated/upgraded A1 Cap.

In the off chance they do end up re-releasing...it'll be exactly that, a re-release. Same old fig with ZERO updates.

Given how HT phoned home the EG Cap (yes, those prototype photos are actual FINAL product photos as well, as indicated by D23), I think HT won't bother with an updated/upgraded A1 Cap.

In the off chance they do end up re-releasing...it'll be exactly that, a re-release. Same old fig with ZERO updates.

I could see some updates as they have changed the material they have been using on the Cap figures.

I could see some updates as they have changed the material they have been using on the Cap figures.

The thing about that though is the material change happened in between films, CW to IW; it wasn’t a tweak that was done to the same figure after initially showing the prototype or releasing another version of the very same figure as in this case. It’d be akin to them releasing the BV CW Cap figure with the cloth suit, then doing the regular CW Cap figure with the new synthetic material they use.

Was the prototype IW figure initially shown with cloth for the outfit? I don’t recall as such.

The thing about that though is the material change happened in between films, CW to IW; it wasn?t a tweak that was done to the same figure after initially showing the prototype or releasing another version of the very same figure as in this case. It?d be akin to them releasing the BV CW Cap figure with the cloth suit, then doing the regular CW Cap figure with the new synthetic material they use.

Was the prototype IW figure initially shown with cloth for the outfit? I don?t recall as such.

Good point. If it was something recent they might not but that A1 suit was released several years ago so maybe it it is so old they would update it :dunno

Good point. If it was something recent they might not but that A1 suit was released several years ago so maybe it it is so old they would update it :dunno

Oh wait, I thought you were talking about the suits on SE and the regular EG Caps. :lol

A1 to an EG A1 suit Cap though, I agree there?d be some updates. Different body, and yes, perhaps new suit material. Sculpt would probably just be the un-helmeted EG one. Not sure if they?d fabricate an entirely new masked sculpt for it though, or just repaint the first one.

cap.jpg
Posting here cause I can't find the original thread (server migration issues??) but I found this bad boy brand new, for a steal of a price, at a store a few hours from my home.

I have a feeling we will see this figure being re-released. After 2 of the Spider-man suits have been re-released, I think there is a good chance. Maybe by NYCC. Hope he will come with the Scepter case too.

I have a feeling we will see this figure being re-released. After 2 of the Spider-man suits have been re-released, I think there is a good chance. Maybe by NYCC. Hope he will come with the Scepter case too.

I just picked the original Avengers Cap up on eBay so if history is any indication, HT should re-release this next week :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But those 2 figures are rereleases of fairly recent figures that wouldn't require any rework, just a straight reissue. This on the other hand would require some extensive rework to get it up to today's standards, so basically they'd have to create a brand new figure.

I hope the suit is form fitting around the mask and that you can switch headsculpts. Also I agree with most of these posts I do think this new figure deserves a new body sculpt as well as it needs a different color grading within the suit. Also the suit from the previous model needs new material I agree I just hope it's just close to these pictures. Im pretty sure since they showed off this figure 4 times in different exhibitions including the Taiwan Exhibition that is currently happening this gets a remodel (hopefully) fingers crossed.

70156458_1073467226192285_4483453670951747584_n.jpg

69402557_776597639424947_677534965004500992_n.jpg

69852198_499671173911158_4264061209554190336_n.jpg

I think that figure is still going to be worked on by demand. I just think they wanted to push something out for D23. Once people voice their critics mover the figure then there will be corrections.

Back