1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - A1 Outfit Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS Avengers: Endgame - A1 Outfit Captain America Collectible Figure

67404072_2440638319330893_2104835309945487360_n.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS Avengers: Endgame - A1 Outfit Captain America Collectible Figure

D_t6k63UwAAyTK9

They're already getting a lot of mileage out of that new sculpt. I'd pick this up for sure.

I had the original but had to sell it so I’m all in for this

Yikes, looks like the exact same body and outfit from before, where the white and red torso section extends too high and makes it look like he has no chest, and he has no traps at all.

Really hope this is just a placeholder until they improve the body and outfit...

Yikes, looks like the exact same body and outfit from before, where the white and red torso section extends too high and makes it look like he has no chest, and he has no traps at all.

Really hope this is just a placeholder until they improve the body and outfit...

Yeah, this looks like a kitbash of the original Avengers Cap and the new Endgame headsculpt.

c743c42d670a29f95cb3951662f61e96.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of these figures are prototypes of a prototypes, so to speak. Something they just cobbled together using parts from previous figures so they simply have something to put on display. I’m sure it’ll be tweaked. I’m assuming, at least.

A lot of these figures are prototypes of a prototypes, so to speak. Something they just cobbled together using parts from previous figures so they simply have something to put on display. I’m sure it’ll be tweaked. I’m assuming, at least.

Hopefully...I mean looking at the costume, it def. seems like a figure from nearly a decade ago. Compared to Civil War Captain america, you can see the improvements in they have made to both the body and fabric in Captain America figures.

The second masked head is the same one from the original figure as well looking at other more detailed photos.

Both this an Bespin Luke feel like something just quickly thrown together to show what they're working on.

They've done similar things with Avengers in the past, used old head sculpts when they are first showing them off at a con. It feels like they want to an impressive array of things that are coming, but some are still in the very very early prototyping stage.

Yeah that's probably the case, but still disappointing. We've been looking forward to this figure being remade with a better outfit and proportions for quite a while, and when it's finally revealed... this slapdash effort is all we get.

And the fact it's following their equally disappointing Endgame Cap doesn't help.

Yup looks like someome threw a new head on the old figure. Horrible

....the sculpt lools good at least lol

Looks like he was partially drained of the super soldier serum.

Hope he comes with a two piece boot like HT Nolan's Dark Knight.

Anyone snap any shots of the masked head sitting off to the side? Is it new or the same as the old A1 Cap?

Unless things change dramatically come FP, I'll be passing on this.

Honestly im pretty much fine with the original release. If they were going to remake something, id prefer it were The Winter Soldier suit.

It shouldn't have the same sculpt as the Endgame figure anyway, it's almost a 10 year difference between them.

This is clearly just some kitbash they through in that may end up being made or might be scrapped altogether.

From the looks of the poster they are producing everyone in their Quantum suits as well. They have a lot of projects going right now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It shouldn't have the same sculpt as the Endgame figure anyway, it's almost a 10 year difference between them.

This is clearly just some kitbash they through in that may end up being made or might be scrapped altogether.

From the looks of the poster they are producing everyone in their Quantum suits as well. They have a lot of projects going right now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not unless you consider this the time traveling version.

Back