1/6 Hot Toys - Aliens ALIEN Warrior 2.0 (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A blu-tack fix wouldn't satisfy me on a NECA figure let alone a Hot Toys figure

What’s the alternative? Here’s my Jake Sully.
You don’t see that the arm is attached with blue-tack - so when the alternative is buying a new one...
c27f7e41e15dfc3db435e6cb9923aef6.jpg

that's a really beautiful photo. just wow. do you have a 1920*1200 or at least 1920*1080 version of it to be used as a desktop wallpaper?

Anyone use Gummi Pflege Stift on the head/mouth to help prevent cracking/deterioration of the rubber?

Hey everyone, I'm thinking of picking up this figure but should I be concerned about the rubber rotting or is this just a small problem that doesn't affect many of the figures in general?

Hey everyone, I'm thinking of picking up this figure but should I be concerned about the rubber rotting or is this just a small problem that doesn't affect many of the figures in general?

Think it depends on how you keep him. He’ll probably not be a heirloom that’ll be in you family for generations, but staying out of sunlight with the mouth shut you probably won’t see any rotting. ...can just say that mine is as new and none of my old Xenos are suffering from deterioration.

A little bit of maintenance could have saved you some heartache.
Appreciate it man, but mine's still in its sealed shipper. Do share the maintenance advice for those who've unleashed their rubber dragons, though.

FYI for anyone interested in getting this at a reasonable price. Popcultcha has some for $235 shipped to the US. I finally decided to pull the trigger on this guy as the Wolf should be out in the next month or two and will need an Alien to ***** slap LOL!!!

I finally got him, he is magnificent. The articulation does present a challenge on posing but not impossible to get some good poses.

Attachments

• IMG_2334.jpg
    IMG_2334.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 252
  • IMG_2335.jpg
    IMG_2335.jpg
    682.7 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_2336.jpg
    IMG_2336.jpg
    596.3 KB · Views: 253
So I'm trying to create an 80s nostalgia shelf and so far I have the T-800 Endo and Robocop but i still need this figure and the HT Classic Predator. If anyone is looking to unload this figure I have a few possible trade options:
-SS Wolverine
-SS Punisher with added trench coat and machine gun
-SS Daredevil with HT Netflix base
-SS Thor with Phicean body as well as standard body
-Hot Toys TFA Kyle Ren and Captain Phasma as a set

How's the paint and rubber doing on everyone's Warriors? How long have you had them and what are the temp/air conditions?

Mine still looks new. Got it the day it was released. Displayed inside a detolf away from the sun and in a neutral temp room.

mine i don't know how it looks. i don't display it because i don't like it.

Back