1/6 Hot Toys - Aliens ALIEN Warrior 2.0 (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By no means a good photographer but here's my contribution!
That's the most extreme pose I've seen of this figure Rzez, love it!

IMG-20170113-WA0030.jpgIMG-20170113-WA0028.jpgIMG-20170113-WA0029.jpgIMG-20170113-WA0005.jpgIMG-20170113-WA0003.jpg

It's funny. Some days I just love the HT Aliens... and some not. Today I like them. Just some quick shots of the display.
bd16247753a3a2873acba415d798880a.jpg

29ed7f0f252878301c84034ae8906eae.jpg

ad7b8f3724b91cf57afbb407e1c41fb1.jpg

Last edited:
Say what you will about the rotting rubber and flaking paint of the original HT Aliens (blue and brown), but I actually liked the stylistic choice they made. Clearly, it wasn't accurate to anything from the screen, but I admired their stylistic interpretation of the alien. Similar to how I feel about things like the Takeya aliens. To me, it was far more forgivable than having something that you know is supposed to be an attempt at what was on screen, but ends up half-hearted like Big Chap, Dog or this latest A2.

The original HT Aliens had a lot of QC issues, but i still think they are the better figure than this one. I have 3 of them and each one can be posed completely differently to each other. You can have them standing, running or hanging off walls. Buy 3 of these, and they will all be just standing, waiting to get shot. The only improvement is that it can keep it's mouth fully closed.

The original HT Aliens had a lot of QC issues, but i still think they are the better figure than this one. I have 3 of them and each one can be posed completely differently to each other. You can have them standing, running or hanging off walls. Buy 3 of these, and they will all be just standing, waiting to get shot. The only improvement is that it can keep it's mouth fully closed.

I have both, and the old one completely fall through... so I removed it from my display.

I have the old one and it is a rotting and disjointed pile of rubber now. In addition it's so inaccurate it's horrifying.

Do you guys think he is worth $229?
Knowing previous track record of HT and Aliens.

The Dog Alien? No, I don't think so. In like new condition maybe, but used like mine and this one, under $200 I'd say. Got mine for $150, but that's maybe a year or two ago so don't know if that's possible today. Mine did have a few issues though...

Back