1/6 Hot Toys - Aliens ALIEN Warrior 2.0 (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could deal with the limited articulation if the rubber is indeed more durable, but the paint app just kills it. I don't know where they came up with this color scheme, but it looks like nothing onscreen or off.

I don't know where they came up with this color scheme
but it's so obvious. they know everybody loves Neca and everybody loves the Queen, so...

image_34.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

NYCC-2014-NECA-Alien-Queen-004.jpg

ApesandStuff146_zps94bd97f0.jpg

Honestly, it looks more like the Revoltech to me. NECA's Queen is predominantly blue. I actually wish the HT Warrior looked more like her.

Honestly, it looks more like the Revoltech to me.

even better!

KAI10329.jpg

FIG-KAI-2217_05.jpg

12.jpg

tsang always steals at least something from other figures instead of researching the movie. so now he sees two queens have that stupid paint - and decides to do the same with his alien.

What are the real world chances of seeing a Big Chap 2.0? Wouldn't Hot Toys be less enthused based on the lack-luster Warrior 2.0 sales?

And even if that was a possibility, what sort of a reasonable timeframe would we expect to hear/see it?

All the "coming" roadmaps (including rumors) that I've seen don't mention one.

What are the real world chances of seeing a Big Chap 2.0? Wouldn't Hot Toys be less enthused based on the lack-luster Warrior 2.0 sales?

And even if that was a possibility, what sort of a reasonable timeframe would we expect to hear/see it?

There really is just no telling with this company. No telling if they'll do it at all, no telling when they'll do it.

All the "coming" roadmaps (including rumors) that I've seen don't mention one.

It is just an opinion but with the 40th alien aniversary in 2019, I can't imagine they won't make a new big chap 2.0...when? In 2019:)

this should be arriving any day now for me. Anyone have any tips on where to buy some extras, eggs,facehuggers, or even a decent backdrop?

So I am debating on this so wanted to get some feedback on those who currently own this. Choosing between this and the Hot Toys Battle Damaged Predalien I can pick up for $210 which would you say to go for and why? Looking for input especially from those who own both.

I got this a couple of weeks ago and must say it's an absolutley beautiful figure. Yes articulation is restricted, but you can get it into some awesome looking poses and the sculpt and paint job are mind blowing. If they did an A L I E N 2.0 to this standard I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

I finally got it in the mail. Love it! looks great. When people say not to leave the inner mouth out for too long, are you saying for days? months?

So I am debating on this so wanted to get some feedback on those who currently own this. Choosing between this and the Hot Toys Battle Damaged Predalien I can pick up for $210 which would you say to go for and why? Looking for input especially from those who own both.

no one have any input on which way I should go on this? Where is P. when I need him. If any one can give me the good, bad, and the ugly on which one of these figures to get and why surely it is P. Help me out my friend I am really torn between these two. I wish I had the room and the cash to buy both.

no one have any input on which way I should go on this? Where is P. when I need him. If any one can give me the good, bad, and the ugly on which one of these figures to get and why surely it is P. Help me out my friend I am really torn between these two. I wish I had the room and the cash to buy both.
i wouldn't pick the predalien, because, though i love its design in the movie, the HT variant is very inaccurate, both shapes/proportions and face.
paint scheme sucks also.
i don't know anything about its quality/movement restriction because i don't have it.

i wouldn't pick the predalien, because, though i love its design in the movie, the HT variant is very inaccurate, both shapes/proportions and face.
paint scheme sucks also.
i don't know anything about its quality/movement restriction because i don't have it.
So this the Alien 2.0 is pretty good as long as the mod you posted is done to it for more articulation?

well... for me it's more like "it's an 1/6 alien from A2, and it's ok".
he's not 100% accurate if you compare his shapes to the movie doll. but he definitely plays his role on a shelf if posed correctly (insect-like).

I just got this guy today for my anniversary and I'm very happy with him, looks beautiful...articulation and inner jaw feature suck

Back