1/6 Hot Toys - Aliens ALIEN Warrior 2.0 (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no one have any input on which way I should go on this? Where is P. when I need him. If any one can give me the good, bad, and the ugly on which one of these figures to get and why surely it is P. Help me out my friend I am really torn between these two. I wish I had the room and the cash to buy both.

I'm still waiting for mine, so I have no in hand opinion yet. But to me there's absolutely no doubt that you should go for the warrior. No competition.

But to me there's absolutely no doubt that you should go for the warrior. No competition.
he already chose the predalien :)
managed to finally get my hands on one for a steal of a deal. I hesitated when it first came out as I heard a lot of bad things. But having it in hand I'm glad I was able to snag this.
i'd choose a predalien, too, if he was accurate to the movie or at least looked like Neca one - and tsang's A2 still was as it is.
i miss my Neca A2 by the way.

predalien_variants.jpg~original

at least i've got his 1/6 skull :)

s-l1600.jpg

i'd choose a predalien, too, if he was accurate to the movie or at least looked like Neca one - and tsang's A2 still was as it is.
i miss my Neca A2 by the way.

predalien_variants.jpg~original

at least i've got his 1/6 skull :)

s-l1600.jpg

I do like the Predalien design... The HT version (and the movie itself for that matter) not so much though.

Last edited:
s-l1600.jpg

Yes I did, I dug up some old reviews on him on youtube and compared them to the Alien 2.0. 2 main reasons I wen with the Predalin.

#1 it has much more articulation than the Alien 2.0 and #2 I got the exclusive which is a limited run at a price way cheaper than the Alien 2.0 so I just couldn't pass it up!!!

FullSizeRender.jpg

Why don't Aliens that come out of humans have noses and a head of hair or something? Why didn't the dog Alien have a long snout and floppy ears? These are the questions AvP:R made me ask....

Why don't Aliens that come out of humans have noses and a head of hair or something? Why didn't the dog Alien have a long snout and floppy ears? These are the questions AvP:R made me ask....
1) predator's tentacles aren't hair, they grow from insides of his skull and don't have hair function. "predator hair" is on the same level of fanmade crap as "predator honor", "alien gene stealing", "100500 humans and terminators being sent back every second to kill john connor" and so on.
you aren't one of those scott fans who support his idea of hybrid offspring between a wasp and its prey, are you?
but if you were, the answer would be simple:
2) alien 1 had a human ***** for his head. looking at predalien head lets you imagine what a predator ***** looks like, and those tendrils are some organs growing around it :lol

Last edited:
Yes I did, I dug up some old reviews on him on youtube and compared them to the Alien 2.0. 2 main reasons I wen with the Predalin.

#1 it has much more articulation than the Alien 2.0 and #2 I got the exclusive which is a limited run at a price way cheaper than the Alien 2.0 so I just couldn't pass it up!!!

View attachment 296201

As long as you're happy it's the right choice :) ...and you'll end up having both anyways.

I think the real answer is that the people that make these movies just don't think about the why or how, they just come up with thought bubbles to make cool scenes before the next bong hit.

The fans think about the why and how a thousand times more than the people that create them, sadly.

me, personally I don't want anything to immortalize/remember AvP-R, it is best left forgotten. Yeah the Pred-Alien concept is cool but what they did with it was just so cheap and stupid I'm still amazed the franchises have survived to this point....

1) predator's tentacles aren't hair, they grow from insides of his skull and don't have hair function. "predator hair" is on the same level of fanmade crap as "predator honor", "alien gene stealing", "100500 humans and terminators being sent back every second to kill john connor" and so on.
you aren't one of those scott fans who support his idea of hybrid offspring between a wasp and its prey, are you?
but if you were, the answer would be simple:
2) alien 1 had a human ***** for his head. looking at predalien head lets you imagine what a predator ***** looks like, and those tendrils are some organs growing around it :lol

I had a feeling that the dreads aren't ''hair'' in the sense that we know. Other than their location they don't look like hair, they look more like appendages. But I suppose I did make it seem like I was making the correlation that dreads = hair.

As far as the Alien's ***** head - I never thought its ***** shape was anything more than coincidence. I didn't think that was something it borrowed from the host at all but was instead simply intrinsic to the Alien no matter what host it emerged from. Far as I was concerned the Kane Alien and the colony aliens took bipedalism, the Dog alien took quadrupedalism and nothing more from the hosts. That's why I took issue with the dreads and mandibles on the Predalien.

But you're saying that's all bull**** anyway. On what grounds though? This is a fictional creature. If Ridley Scott has no say on it who do you defer to instead?

Predator honor - no, I've not subscribed to that. I don't view hunting for sport as honorable, and that's what the Predator does and he's a sore loser to boot, setting off an unnecessarily huge explosion when he is beaten. Such an explosion will in most cases kill whoever defeated him. In Predator 2 it would surely have killed many unarmed people including women and children.

That is exactly the same argument I've always had.

Aliens look way more alien than human, they just have the most basic human form, Predators also have the same form, so theoretically an alien birthed from a Predator should look nearly identically to one birthed from a human. The mandibles make some sense, but otherwise it should look just like other xenomorphs we've seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aaaand thread went into that gene crap collapse.
genecrap lovers are such lamers that they don't even understand the basic of gene theory - if one gene is stronger than the other, than it replaces the weaker one, so based on predalien in genecrap universe the predator's genes are stronger than alien's, thus replacing them.
thus leading to non-existance of aliens.
But you're saying that's all bull**** anyway. On what grounds though? This is a fictional creature.
robocop is a fictional creature. terminator is. let's say they make babies. what? they are fictional creatures.
If Ridley Scott has no say on it who do you defer to instead?
i don't know what you're asking about. scott said that wasps have hybrid babies with their preys. it's stupid. the script doesn't have anything about it, the design doesn't have anything about it, the pure logic of a creature - any creature - doesn't have anything about it (reproduce your kind to survive among other kinds who are competing for their place, using evolution, thanks to evolution). so it's same bullcrap as other scotts ideas - about absolutely unusable artificial bioweapon, about aliens speaking human voices and so on.

Last edited:
Back