1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wait list converted. But I'm going to cancel since I was only getting it to flip.

5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

"It's vengeance chica." --yeah but Chico where's your human head? And what are they doing the car separately? I'll be satisfied if it's another Civil War Iron Man thing where battledamaged chest piece was included as a surprise where in this case it's his head but so far this is a bit sketchy. This figure can't go without Gabriel Luna's face it just can't. I'm flabbergasted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Budget Stark said that Bats and IM sold out quickly in HK but GH is a slow seller so that might be where the extra figures for SSC are coming from.

And even though I signed up for HTs' newsletter or upcoming releases whatever nothing from them Sideshow's on point but not HTs. Must've came out earlier tonight? Anyway they better include Mr. Luna's head as a surprise or reveal it cause we all saw his face and plus without him and show's director, as he was perfect for playing Robbie Reyes, Ghost Rider's rep in Marvel Cinematic wouldn't have been repaired so yeah it'd be a pretty big deal to miss his portrait. Getting cut short here I mean if the car is a separate buy fine cause they're not in their old days where they would include a vehicle like Nicholas Cage Ghost Rider and extra accessories rights are usually reserved for Iron Man now but hey that car was pretty hard to miss so either separate or include and Bump up that price tag some.

And even though I signed up for HTs' newsletter or upcoming releases whatever nothing from them Sideshow's on point but not HTs. Must've came out earlier tonight? Anyway they better include Mr. Luna's head as a surprise or reveal it cause we all saw his face and plus without him and show's director, as he was perfect for playing Robbie Reyes, Ghost Rider's rep in Marvel Cinematic wouldn't have been repaired so yeah it'd be a pretty big deal to miss his portrait. Getting cut short here I mean if the car is a separate buy fine cause they're not in their old days where they would include a vehicle like Nicholas Cage Ghost Rider and extra accessories rights are usually reserved for Iron Man now but hey that car was pretty hard to miss so either separate or include and Bump up that price tag some.

I'm almost positive that there is no way this thing will come with a Robbie head sculpt as it's not mentioned in the specs and there's a huge difference between adding a battle-damaged chest piece to an Iron Man figure and adding a completely new head sculpt to a figure from a show that not everybody loves and they still haven't actually released or put up a PO for the BvS Batmobile even though that was teased there is no way a Robbie Reyes vehicle is going to make it to production let alone even a prototype if it does then I'll eat my words but make no mistake I am a AoS fan and am glad that this figure is being released if anything hopefully it'll lead to a Daisy release but who knows

I'm almost positive that there is no way this thing will come with a Robbie head sculpt as it's not mentioned in the specs and there's a huge difference between adding a battle-damaged chest piece to an Iron Man figure and adding a completely new head sculpt to a figure from a show that not everybody loves and they still haven't actually released or put up a PO for the BvS Batmobile even though that was teased there is no way a Robbie Reyes vehicle is going to make it to production let alone even a prototype if it does then I'll eat my words but make no mistake I am a AoS fan and am glad that this figure is being released if anything hopefully it'll lead to a Daisy release but who knows

I'll admit only a fan when season 4 hit cause that's when I started watching it but nonetheless a fan. I don't know why ppl hate the show bash on it say that it's a piece of trash. Honestly for the budget they work on decent and satisfactory. Love how they work under the lines of the big Marvel Cinematic universe referencing it and keeping remnants of Hydra or other terrorist organizations that want to try and go superpowered, or just trying to grow without superpowers, in check. Yeah I know about the licensing thing different from a small chest piece but still you never know secret addition maybe???! As you said though most likely not happening to be honest I'm glad he's out as I want a Ghost Rider the Nicholas Cage one is too expensive so missed on that. Plus I've been anticipating this figure for awhile ever since I saw season 4 from the beginning so yeah might add him to collection plus I like Ghost Rider and know general stuff about Robbie Reyes from comics don't have any but make it a business to know about our most recent Ghost Rider. hope one of these ppl like Onesixthkit does a Gabriel Luna head like Chadwick Boseman Head for BP. What's your take on the skull rugged looking enough like a skull? Mouth opens wide enough or too small? Or all too early to tell as it is a prototype? I think they should go the extra mile to at least get the licensing for Gabriel Luna's portrait as it's ppl' money and it would add extra depth to the figure.

Oh and a Daisy figure would be great as they make a great team good love interest too. I mean she already lost hers so might as well move on. Loved the scene where Coulson was sorry he missed their team up scene think near finale or on it.

I'll admit only a fan when season 4 hit cause that's when I started watching it but nonetheless a fan. I don't know why ppl hate the show bash on it say that it's a piece of trash. Honestly for the budget they work on decent and satisfactory. Love how they work under the lines of the big Marvel Cinematic universe referencing it and keeping remnants of Hydra or other terrorist organizations that want to try and go superpowered, or just trying to grow without superpowers, in check. Yeah I know about the licensing thing different from a small chest piece but still you never know secret addition maybe???! As you said though most likely not happening to be honest I'm glad he's out as I want a Ghost Rider the Nicholas Cage one is too expensive so missed on that. Plus I've been anticipating this figure for awhile ever since I saw season 4 from the beginning so yeah might add him to collection plus I like Ghost Rider and know general stuff about Robbie Reyes from comics don't have any but make it a business to know about our most recent Ghost Rider. hope one of these ppl like Onesixthkit does a Gabriel Luna head like Chadwick Boseman Head for BP. What's your take on the skull rugged looking enough like a skull? Mouth opens wide enough or too small? Or all too early to tell as it is a prototype? I think they should go the extra mile to at least get the licensing for Gabriel Luna's portrait as it's ppl' money and it would add extra depth to the figure.

Lol. I've been a fan from the beginning. Love where it's at now. Season 4 was one of the best yet imo. Gabriel Luna was great. I was anticipating hating the addition of GR, as I thought the CG needed would be way out of AoS's ability, but they pulled it off. And his portrayal of the rider was one of my favorite aspects of season 4.

As for the figure? I think the skull looks fine and will articulate as much as people need it to. Fire effects are always iffy. I suppose if it illuminates brightly enough then it'll look good. Adding his portrait would of course be a great addition to this release, but being honest, without the flaming head, most people would have no idea who he is, let alone if you have him displayed next to the likes of RDJ, Evans, Hemsworth, Johansson, Pratt, etc. (maybe Gabriel Luna is a bigger star than I give him credit for, but TBH I never heard of him until the show).

Lol. I've been a fan from the beginning. Love where it's at now. Season 4 was one of the best yet imo. Gabriel Luna was great. I was anticipating hating the addition of GR, as I thought the CG needed would be way out of AoS's ability, but they pulled it off. And his portrayal of the rider was one of my favorite aspects of season 4.

As for the figure? I think the skull looks fine and will articulate as much as people need it to. Fire effects are always iffy. I suppose if it illuminates brightly enough then it'll look good. Adding his portrait would of course be a great addition to this release, but being honest, without the flaming head, most people would have no idea who he is, let alone if you have him displayed next to the likes of RDJ, Evans, Hemsworth, Johansson, Pratt, etc. (maybe Gabriel Luna is a bigger star than I give him credit for, but TBH I never heard of him until the show).

I have to say me neither regarding my awareness of him until season 4. I'm hoping the skull looks dirted enough and not so clean looking you know what I mean? I think in the show it was more on the clean side than dirted. I'll say this the flame effect on head looks better than sideshow's when someone said in Sideshow comments that it looks like Syndrome from Incredibles I was like wow they're not wrong. Plus the outfit wasn't working out for me and articulation for legs looked less than $200+. For the price point of this figure comparing it to the Luke Skywalker since they're the same $ Ghost Rider needs to come with more they really should add his portrait in. But like I said I want a Ghost Rider and I probably will still get it.

yeah it's a bad thing. I want low editions and my collectibles worth money.
Boo Freakin' Hoo! :lol

Glad that I have a solid chance to get him now. But I also hope those bootleg companies will copy this figure, like they did with the original one... just to spite people like NASEDO who think that our hobby is some kind of money investment.

Yeah that's basically what this one looks like a money investment they know ppl want Ghost Rider he was pretty darn good in Agents of Shield and this is all you get. I mean for the same price Luke Skywalker might well destroy him with the Force because the Jedi is coming with more accessories I know this Hot Toys' link for him is down he's not on the product page or new releases so I hope they see some error in this release.

Back