1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved the Dan Ketch GR... I've always been kind of meh on Blaze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good thing when Blaze got the rider back, he incorporated a lot of what Ketch did, including the chain.
82f3f03921e2f9629675e2a67a5c6f2b.jpg

ce73294096f20f9e3c55b16335d859ae.jpg

Yeah I know. I just like Danny better. Javiar Saltaras and Mark Texeria were just amazing on vol 3

Yeah I know. I just like Danny better. Javiar Saltaras and Mark Texeria were just amazing on vol 3

Danny always pops up, like they're gonna do something with him but they never do.

Like seeing all the mentions of wanting Daisy in here, because I would really love a figure of her. She's probably the only AOS figure I would buy. I would like to hope that this being waitlisted and if this does well, they might consider making her in the future, even just as an exclusive.

Hmm to order this or not... :gah: NRD is 28 USD. Rather hefty price if I ultimately decide to let this one slide.
It looks so amazing... But I don't know what other stuff is going to be on display...

son of a! :mad: cant get on WL w/o a CC. guess that obvious but PP option would have helped lots.

cant PO anywhere else?

Unfortunately, I think not. As a SS Exclusive, it's only available through SS. That's my understanding. Maybe someone else knows better than I.

thks cicada :)

havent looked but im sure flippers have it on bay but yeah way out of price range im sure.

came close to beggin a ss rep in live chat today but nada they can do the site is set up to only allow CC for WL.

seen talk that at times they open up PO again, asked if that may happen if they may get more stock but was told chances slim. especially with all the WL orders now.

I think a couple times popcultcha has gotten toy fair exclusives if I'm not mistaken.

thks, i keep checking them. :)

Email KG Hobby as they're getting all the 'exclusives'.

Planet Action Figures in the UK will also have them for preorder in a few weeks.

cool thks kuat, will email KG and keep eye on Planet. im in usa but will def try them. :)

Happy that this figure WL as quick as it did (even faster than Batman)
Shows that there is a large interest in Marvel figures outside of the movies and gives a glimmer of hope for more of the same in the future

I think that has a lot to do with it. On top of a lot of mixed sentiments about having to buy another figure instead of the pieces being included with the original release.

I guess it's a mix of both, but I don't see why. There have been plenty Toy Fair & Movie Promo exclusives that were variants of the regular release with the same degree of difference (maybe even less difference in Battling Cap's case and a lesser package with the Avengers MK IV).

There are a bunch of idiots on facebook who think this was canceled because it's not on SSC main page anymore. A couple people tried to explain, put links to the WL and everything but they still don't understand. :cuckoo:

There are a bunch of idiots on facebook who think this was canceled because it's not on SSC main page anymore. A couple people tried to explain, put links to the WL and everything but they still don't understand. :cuckoo:

Their lost :lol guess they're in denial cause they didn't get it :lol

I don't like the look of this figure. Something about the pants and the shoes seem weird. I don't like SS's version either. Perhaps, a kitbash from both. Not at SS or HT prices, but those KO prices might sway me.

Back