1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered! This piece will have some great shelf presence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pre-ordered. I will definitely be changing the shoes. Eventually, I might buy him a bike and just pretend its Johhny Blaze. I don't expect to get Blaze for a long time.

Would it be 'canon' to display Reyes with Johnny Blaze? Are they possessed by the same demon?

Yup, canon in the MCU. In the MCU, Johnny passes on a part of the Spirit of Vengeance to Robbie.

I would feel weird if it isn't Johnny as seen in AoS tho :lol

I guess this is the beauty of this hobby. I have no knowledge of this character outside the basics and I don't watch AoS nor have I seen the original Nic Cage Ghost Rider flick but there was no one gonna stop me from ordering this figure through the sheer awesomeness of those PO pics! He just looks damn cool!

Last season of AOS is the best season so far. Ghost Rider, LMDs, and the Framework arcs are awesome Marvel TV stories. When they announced that they are making a HT AOS Ghost Rider, I know I must have this. Spent all the spooktacular points I saved up for the last two years on him. I hope this one get good orders and will motivate HTs to make a Daisy and May. Honestly, if they EVER gonna do more AOS, Daisy will be the next candidate, and May at most. I do not think we will ever see Fitz Simmons, or Mack.... let alone Bobbie and Hunter or Trip as they are not even in the show anymore.

When will this be available? date? Do they sell exclusives in their SECRET BASE? I think I am going to buy this one. Looks cool to me

Its crazy to think that the first HT Ghost Rider cost $250... but that came with a light up bike and Cage headsculpt.
Inflation is nuts. (Among other various nutty price gouging circumstances)
Pretty much how I feel.
Not that I want a 1/6 car to be included... but the lack of stuff is just crazy. :monkey2

Anybody find a car for him on their search?

I didn't manage to find one.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I know you probly meant a 1/6 scale charger, but I picked this up after watching the show so that I could display it in front of his hot toys figure since even if they made one, I don't have four feet of space to display a 1/6 version. This one is doms charger from fast/furious, the 5th one I think. It is almost identical to what Robbie uses on the show.

I ordered. I really like the hot chain and hellfire attachment. In my brain it will represent Ghost Rider in general. The only thing that throws it off is the shoes and human hands that you can see through the gloves.

The only thing that throws it off is the shoes and human hands that you can see through the gloves.

Yeah if I pull the trigger on this I'll have to get some new gloves for him. Luckily I already have boots that should work.

This the only Ghost Rider i have owned. Still have it in a box someplace, might pull the bike out after i get this one and see how he looks on it. I have a SHIELD display with Coulson, Fury, A1 BW and Hawkeye, Hill, Cap in his Strike Suit. I'm looking forward to adding this to the team.

i hope i will find also that ghost rider for a nice price, but i dont think so because he is really overpriced.

I know you probly meant a 1/6 scale charger, but I picked this up after watching the show so that I could display it in front of his hot toys figure since even if they made one, I don't have four feet of space to display a 1/6 version. This one is doms charger from fast/furious, the 5th one I think. It is almost identical to what Robbie uses on the show.
Jada Toys? Those pop up in my search as well.

Back