1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very impressed by the HS and the flame effects even on the hands. Never liked this costume though.
If I could get this I'd just change out his outfit to the Medicom GR or Cage GR outfit.

Did you guys see that it lists him as having a real leather jacket?

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 6.04.06 PM.jpg

Here it is from the description.

REALLY not sure if I should order this one. Do these tend to sell out quickly?

I really liked the character on the show and the figure looks great! Had to pre order.

Do you guys think Marvel will use him in his own movie or TV show, or will we get a Johnny Blaze Marvel representation down the road? Don't want to buy this figure and then we get another Marvel Ghost Rider version afterwards. I'm not a fan of Ghost Rider Robbie Reyes or Agents of Shield show but I do want an official Marvel GR figure. He sure would still look nice with Netflix Daredevil and Punisher though.

Ordered. I'm also a little bummed they didn't include a Robbie sculpt, but it's hardly a deal breaker. I'm looking forward to seeing what customs people come up with.
I'm kinda hoping someone sculpts a head of the transition between robbie and the rider.

agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-why-is-robbie-reyes-struggling-to-control-ghost-rider-in-episode-1190868.jpg

agents-of-shield-ghost-rider.jpg

Pre-ordered! Like most others I would have loved a Robbie sculpt. Let's hope Burning Soul and Eleven battle it out with Robbie sculpts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back