1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!
I had totally forgot about the announcement of this figure.
I saw it on the first page and thought there would be new information.
But alas...nothing.
Still hoping we hear a Quake announcement to go along with him.

Hmmmm I'm in Season 3 of the show, I'm pretty far behind huh :lol

I want a Ghost Rider figure and I really like Robbie's ghost rider, I hope they knock this one out of the park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW!
I had totally forgot about the announcement of this figure.
I saw it on the first page and thought there would be new information.
But alas...nothing.
Still hoping we hear a Quake announcement to go along with him.

Oh god if they announced Quake, I'd buy that instantly! Definitely one of my most wanted female figures.

An update on this one would be nice. I know they probably teased it early since the bootleg version was announced but something soon would be cool.

I finally picked up this bad ass bike but the damn screw is rusted and scared to strip grrrrrrrr.:gah: Waiting for brother to try unscrew it later hopefully he can get damn thing out. I have 2 ghostrider bikes now the marvel release and this one. I guess i need sideshows rider now for 2nd bike.

Thankfully my brother was able to unscrew the rusted screw safely and now i can enjoy this bad @$$ bike in full glory with my medicom ghostrider bash.

I've finally gotten to season 4... Hot Toys I need Robbie and his car :clap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am starting to think this was scrapped before even the prototype, lol.
Daredevil took awhile to be debuted after his announcement too. So the time doesn't mean too much. SDCC will be the true test. If he isn't there, then we can start getting nervous

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I am starting to think this was scrapped before even the prototype, lol.

I am guessing they announced it much much earlier than they had anticipated because a company had revealed a bootleg version. They probably had nothing to show but opted to make the announcement anyway.

Back