1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When they announced Daredevil, they showed a silhouette of the figure.
And even with that, they took a long time to actually show the figure.
post-5392-1468998511_thumb.jpg

With the Ghost Rider, they didn't show anything, they used an actual picture of the character.
So yeah, they probably had nothing.
Hot-Toys-SHIELD-Ghost-Rider-Announcement.jpg

Hopefully SDCC brings some light, nothing beat the year that HTs showed Marty, Star-Lord and Optimus Prime that one weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just seen this on Facebook, dunno if it's true or not so don't take my word for it
7aacf231d2d5de499355dc7f51fdf436.jpg

Waiting patiently... trying...
a61d444c556166e5e2875cb41e566c66.gif

Who is that Paul guy? Is he a HTs insider or something?

Waiting patiently... trying...
a61d444c556166e5e2875cb41e566c66.gif

Who is that Paul guy? Is he a HTs insider or something?

No idea mate but I can't wait to see this revealed. Bit of a bummer if it is a con ex

No idea mate but I can't wait to see this revealed. Bit of a bummer if it is a con ex

Hopefully there's some shred of truth, I wanna see it too. And even if it's a con ex, I'm sure HTs will get a partial allotment like figures past.

Looks good, I like it! Hopefully I'll manage to pick it up. I've gotten other Toy Fair Exclusives before.

Oh ****. So does this mean I will be missing out since I wasn't able to/couldnt't go to SDCC?

Pretty sure Toy Fair Exclusives end up on Sideshow's website. Like, Maria Hill was one, and she was up forever, but other ones have sold out pretty fast.

It will be on the site for PO Probably tomorrow. I really doubt these are ready to be picked up at SDCC. Bones was already released and Shades was a simple repaint. These might not even be shipping for months or next year.

****. I really want this to be a regular release. I don't think I'm gonna be able to swing it in July. Sideshow usually doesn't do payment plans for exclusives. Might actually miss out on this one

Back