1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's a different version, the Johnny Blaze in the movie would not be the same as this. I like the look of the Blaze version in the movie but the movies sucked and the second one was probably one the worst movies i have ever seen. Marvel needs to do a new one the right way. But i thought they did a great job with his story in AOS.
You don't want to piss him off :lol

Looks awesome!
Now do you think other characters from the show will follow?
Making a stand with Agents of SHIELD for one figure seems odd

Re: Hot Toys - Agents of Shield - Ghost Rider (Skeleton Driver)

I'd rather see a Quake figure to go along Coulson !

First thing I thought when I saw this announcement. I remember reading an interview with Chloe Bennet saying how Marvel/Disney/ABC treats them like s***

I guess it was originally planned that AoS was going to be a big part of of the greater MCU but now they are on the lowest tier and not even part of the Netflix Universe.

First thing I thought when I saw this announcement. I remember reading an interview with Chloe Bennet saying how Marvel/Disney/ABC treats them like s***

I guess it was originally planned that AoS was going to be a big part of of the greater MCU but now they are on the lowest tier and not even part of the Netflix Universe.

Where'd you read that? I'm just curious because I'd be interested to read it myself. I've been an avid AoS fan from the start and it's a shame that a Daisy Johnson figure hasn't been made yet. They could rationalize that Coulson has already had a figure made from Avengers, and that non of the other characters are "worthy" of 1/6 representation, but I think a Quake figure would be amazing and is long past due.

la-et-hc-agents-of-shield-chloe-bennett-debuts-003-151261.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad AoS is getting any type of recognition from HT, but 4 seasons and no Daisy? Yet half a season of GR and he gets a figure...

Not hating. Congrats to those getting the figure. Just my opinion!

Where'd you read that? I'm just curious because I'd be interested to read it myself. I've been an avid AoS fan from the start and it's a shame that a Daisy Johnson figure hasn't been made yet. They could rationalize that Coulson has already had a figure made from Avengers, and that non of the other characters are "worthy" of 1/6 representation, but I think a Quake figure would be amazing and is long past due.

la-et-hc-agents-of-shield-chloe-bennett-debuts-003-151261.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad AoS is getting any type of recognition from HT, but 4 seasons and no Daisy? Yet half a season of GR and he gets a figure...

Not hating. Congrats to those getting the figure. Just my opinion!

Agreed that this minor recognition of AoS is welcomed but I want Quake. She was such a badass in the comics especially when Hill was director and Quake always seemed better and smarter.

Oh and great picture! She looks so awesome in that outfit.

Here's one link to stuff Chloe said:

https://screencrush.com/agents-of-shield-chloe-bennet-marvel-movies/

So this will be coming out today in the morning, if it's the same pattern like most of Hot Toys announcement..?

Agreed that this minor recognition of AoS is welcomed but I want Quake. She was such a badass in the comics especially when Hill was director and Quake always seemed better and smarter.

Oh and great picture! She looks so awesome in that outfit.

Here's one link to stuff Chloe said:

https://screencrush.com/agents-of-shield-chloe-bennet-marvel-movies/

Love how she's honest about how she feels. Thanks for the link! Mostly agree with what she's saying, though I can understand why it would potentially be difficult to introduce a plot point from the TV show into the movie. That's a discussion for somewhere else though...

This figure looks great. Let's just hope it's not the last from AoS!

Definitely going to try and order one of these. Looks great but would've loved a Robbie Reyes sculpt.

That leaves an opening for someone to make a Tradd Moore-style headsculpt. I can't stand Agents of Shield but All New Ghost Rider is one of the very few comics Marvel have put out in the last decade I actually read and enjoyed.

Love how she's honest about how she feels. Thanks for the link! Mostly agree with what she's saying, though I can understand why it would potentially be difficult to introduce a plot point from the TV show into the movie. That's a discussion for somewhere else though...

This figure looks great. Let's just hope it's not the last from AoS!

I think it definitely a discussion for anywhere! Yeah I get that there are logistical reasons for not keeping everything in universe tied together but SHIELD is a big part of the comics and played a big part in Phases 1&2. Now it's like they don't even exist in the movies.

LAME

From Sideshow's Comic Con page.

Also on the slate today, we’ve got two new pre-orders (shhh, we can’t tell you what they are quite yet)...

I'm guessing they're going up later today. Be prepared.

Honestly at this point I'd just accept a cameo appearance from the AoS team in the MCU, especially in Infinity War when there's so much going down. I'm sure there will be some big mega cameo montage at some point to show all these thousands of characters that are being crammed in, so it's the perfect opportunity for an AoS cameo. Will they use it? Of course not.

Ghost Rider looks awesome, I won't be purchasing simply because I don't need him, but if Hot Toys made Quake I'd definitely get her.

I don't think it was ever planned to be a big part of the MCU. Maybe the creators thought that was the case, but it was always really unlikely the movie division would do anything with the show.

Anyway, Ghost Rider looks amazing.

Bought... Will this be ready for the convention or is this one of those that you can order at the convention but won't be out for a few months? I'm kinda hoping for the latter because I hope SSC offers flex. payments as I want this and BD Batman.

Eventhough the figure is awesome,part of me is kinda disappointed that he's an exclusive,

making me think that the chance that we will get the other character (Daisy/Quake) from the series becoming slimmer :(

Back