1/6 Hot Toys - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Ghost Rider Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting back to the figure itself, what are the odds we get an alternate human head? I've been disappointed with some of the recent figures not coming with unmasked heads.

It's funny because I really like Gotham more than AOS. Yes it's very different than the comics, but than again, DC has established a ton of great Elseworld tales so they can take any liberty they'd like imo.

Yeah, I can't wait to see Penguin and Riddler make out while Jada Pinkett Smiths pointless character watches... That's gonna be so cool. :lol

Yeah, I can't wait to see Penguin and Riddler make out while Jada Pinkett Smiths pointless character watches... That's gonna be so cool. :lol

Ah, I see so you hate the gays. I personally couldn't care less but if that's your issue with Gotham, just wait until they reveal Coulson swings both ways on the next season of AOS guest staring Northstar.

Fish Mooney was alright in small amounts but I'm glad she's off the show now. And only the Penguin has shown an interest in guys, as well as murdering the Riddler's girlfriend. The Riddler has always been shown to be straight, and into strangling a woman to death yet, the gay thing is your issue with the show. :lol

Kiiinda interested, even though the mere premise of have a ghost rider who drives a car is sacrilege. If SS ghost rider comes out good, it will help this guy's chances of going on my shelf. Would be cool to pair them up.

Damn minorities. Taking all our superhero jobs. What happened to the good ole' days when the superheroes were all white men?

War Machine is in my top 5 favorite superheroes. I'd be mad if they made him white or a girl or a hot white girl. I wish they would give him a solo book.

You guys can have a Chloe Bennett/Daisy Johnson/Quake figure. I want an Elizabeth Henstridge/Jemma Simmons figure. She's adorable and her accent melts my butter!
Ryan

I wouldn't mind getting more AOS figures. Not sure if I'd go for many of them, but a May to go with my Coulson would be nice :)

I think Quake would be the only one I would buy.

Would love if we could get GR car with him.

After the finale last night, I'm even more excited for this figure... Though I still hope Marvel Studios plans to explore the previous riders at some point.

Back