1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Do all the Yondu’s have the head mold line on the side?

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Do all the Yondu’s have the head mold line on the side?

Yes they do. That’s the only problem with bald headsculpts (but if you look closely enough, you can find a line on everything). They do a decent job hiding it with the veins on Yondu’s right side, but both sides are noticeable.

This figure is amazing. That headsculpt is scary real. Shame I didn’t get in on either version when it was available

This figure is amazing. That headsculpt is scary real. Shame I didn’t get in on either version when it was available

Yep. Kicking myself I didn’t preorder. I thought this would be a “safe” release and would hang around.[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not sure if i want to wait on bbts anymore. I could get something else or put it towards my next figure, of wolf predator.

i've had mine from bbts for a few weeks now, been so busy haven't opened it up yet...

shipped on 7/24 arrived on 7/31 in california

Got mine today; great figure as advertised and from the photos posted. Very happy I ordered the deluxe. One of Hot Toys great sculpts.

I’ve never bought a HT from BBTS, on their site they show both versions as PreOrders sold out. Is there a possibility they might have some listed for sale after the PO’s get filled?

I’ve never bought a HT from BBTS, on their site they show both versions as PreOrders sold out. Is there a possibility they might have some listed for sale after the PO’s get filled?
Mostly likely they will, but probably be priced over $300.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Got mine today; great figure as advertised and from the photos posted. Very happy I ordered the deluxe. One of Hot Toys great sculpts.

Yep. It’s figures like this that reminds you why HT is generally the best in the biz.

i've had mine from bbts for a few weeks now, been so busy haven't opened it up yet...

shipped on 7/24 arrived on 7/31 in california

Yep, I'm embarrassed I haven't futzed mine yet either... HT's best figure this year just sitting on the shelf the way it came out of the box.

Yep, I'm embarrassed I haven't futzed mine yet either... HT's best figure this year just sitting on the shelf the way it came out of the box.

But that's the thing. It's just so damn good out of the box that you don't need to do much to it at all.

But OK I guess the arrow trail you can muck around with.

Just got my confirmation that he's on his way! Hope to get him tomorrow!! :panic: :rock

Just bought the deluxe one on eBay for $320. No idea if that is a good price or not, but after seeing the photos and thinking back on the film, he is truly one of the more unique and cooler characters. Plus, with the GOTG Vol. 3 in the air, his character would have been a send off for the series as well, making it more emotional. Either way, cool character and even cooler looking toy. Pumped to get him.

Back