1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

I got one for sale if anyone is interested

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Does this happen often with BBTS? Unless HT didn’t make that many Yondus expecting it to not be a big seller and turned out to be one of their best figures this year?

Man what ****! I wait 2 months worth of delay and now they tell us this crap.

Wow, I preordered less than a week after it was shown and my order was canceled as well. :mad:

I had mine preordered since august of last yr. Cannot believe that my order wasn't filled. I just hate thinking that someone whole didn't preorder a yr ago possibly got theirs and i didn't. And now it is too late to get this anywhere else and ebay prices suck. Already over a 100$ more, what's worse is i only saved enough aside for yondu as i thought i would be paying the bbts amount. So i don't even have enough to buy him from someone else. I also have some figures coming out in the next month or so that i have to focus on now. I am very disappointed in bbts right now. My starlord is all alone.

I had mine preordered since august of last yr. Cannot believe that my order wasn't filled. I just hate thinking that someone whole didn't preorder a yr ago possibly got theirs and i didn't. And now it is too late to get this anywhere else and ebay prices suck. Already over a 100$ more, what's worse is i only saved enough aside for yondu as i thought i would be paying the bbts amount. So i don't even have enough to buy him from someone else. I also have some figures coming out in the next month or so that i have to focus on now. I am very disappointed in bbts right now. My starlord is all alone.

Yeah that's wild. Its been quite a while since others got theirs stateside but I wasn't concerned because I had a pre-order locked in so I thought I would get it eventually. This feels like I jumped on the waiting list over at SSC and they canceled it. What a kick in the nads.

I pre ordered day one and got nothing. It was up for pre order for about ten months to. I more mad about people pre ordering after me and getting there’s.

That's really bad business. Did they give any reason at all or did they just say it was canceled?

I am really sorry to the ones that got cancelled with BBTS. You should definitely have gotten your figure. Pre-orders should always be first come first serve. To put things in perspective, I ordered Yondu from BBTS on May 5th 2018! I received mine a few weeks after release. They should have never taken my order to begin with or at least not sent me mine before shipping others who ordered before me. It makes no sense. Makes me wonder if I should switch my other pre-orders with them to another seller.

One rationale explanation I can think of: Of all of the buyers who had their orders cancelled, had you cancelled pre-orders with BBTS in the past? I would be curious if they deprioritize filling orders for buyers who have a history of cancelling pre-orders. I am really sorry either way guys. :(

What a **** move by BBTS. Regardless of whatever explanation may come, that's terrible. Sorry to those that got screwed.

As much as Sideshow's shipping prices are garbage, at least this doesn't happen with them.

Wow, that's horrible. I'm sorry to anyone who had their order cancelled.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK BBTS!!!

This is the abselute last time order from them. I guess I'll never get this figure. There's no way in hell I'm paying 500 USD for this.

^ Yeah the lowest i saw on evilbay was between 350-and 400$. Not worth it and to think i ordered through bbts to avoid the deposit and **** shipping of ssc. Should have went through ssc. :slap.

Man I feel so bad for you guys. I’m very sorry this BS happened to you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something strange has happened to BBTS. New owners? Financial trouble? I have no idea.

I would be furious about this. But I saw something happening this past year and pretty much cancelled all my preorders and moved them elsewhere. Not too concerned if they 'cancel' me as a client now.

They have some great clearance items too where they give you credit (like $150) but there's no way I want to be attached to them with lingering credit.

Well I canceled all my preorders and closed my account.Waiting forever for Anakin to come in was the beginning and now this.Ill take my business elsewhere.They can keep their $4 shipping! 😂

Wow... deff not buying or preordering through bbts that’s terrible they just cancel orders now????

It's just bad business ethics. They should have known exactly how many they were getting and how many orders they could fill. I shouldn't have had to wait 2 months to know they weren't going to fill my order.

Damn..this blows. I'm afraid this going to be a trend going forward with bbts. Don't recall this kind of situation ever happen with them. better just order from SS from now on.

Back