1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

They made gumball machine versions of trolls so those might work

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Or those mini ones that kids used to put on the eraser ends of pencils:

9198cc9062fd8de855fd4caf7f8d3338--pencil-toppers-troll-dolls.jpg

Those are probably more in 1/4 scale though.

Or those mini ones that kids used to put on the eraser ends of pencils:

9198cc9062fd8de855fd4caf7f8d3338--pencil-toppers-troll-dolls.jpg

Those are probably more in 1/4 scale though.

:lol Blast from the past right there!! I used to collect those! Pity they aren't a bit smaller, I still have one of those with orange hair knocking about somewhere which would have been perfect to use with Yondu.

I ordered two of these and man... I've owned about 80 of these and this is on par with Reeve Superman. Absolutely stunning.

This is top 5 easy.

Amazing lookalike, I love this figure. Why I always find them too late. ;) Now the hunt starts...

So here’s a question for everyone!
Will you pose him with the short fin or tall fin?

You know I flipped back and forth for a bit. I think if you're displaying him with star lord V1 then the short one is better, but I personally like the big fin better. So mine is using the big fin and hanging with star lord v2 and rocket v2.

Short fin for me. The tall fin always looked a little silly to me, especially in the comics.

Short fin with my Star Lord GOTG and Long for Star Lord GOTG2

Where’s all the pictures of this guy, I thought a lot of people received this last week? Or is it this week that people are expecting him?

I wonder if BBTS will be getting this any time soon?

Sideshow got theirs in on the 27th, right? So BBTS should have their shipment from Sideshow by July 7th or so... of course this regular delivery pattern has changed the last few months -- Sparrow took 3 extra months to arrive from BBTS -- I hope Yondu doesn't follow suit.

I just checked Sideshow and since this is Sold Out (or waitlisted for the deluxe), I can't tell if they have their stock in or not.

Oh man, what a pice of art. Even some of my friends who aren’t interested in my collection were blown away by this one. Haven’t been able to stop staring at him.

66cdf7b122f3d08d9b897bab54567b71.jpg

9977c7343e584778c821c0983d3d946a.jpg

5c3002f974000aafa5706790396d7a8a.jpg

4244b646413433c3db3e77ad925b9e79.jpg

^ Fantastic pics! :rock That head sculpt is just awesome! :yess:

was fun messing around with mine when it arrived yesterday
088557edff2cfbdc4ed432a5e8ed290b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back