1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

WOW!
That sculpt looks awesome!
I’m so glad I pre ordered the deluxe version.
How long until he hits the states you think?

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Did turn out great

Having all Guardians now seems like a really good road to go, they are all looking amazing so far. We just need updated Drax by now.

Yep the full lineup will look pretty sweet. It's my target as well. I was in for the line after Vol1, but as more movies come out with them in it the more I love them. Such a great mix of characters and good base stories beneath all the humour and adventure.

You know my position on Drax :lol

Looks fantastic. Awesome sculpt. Ending getting the reg version. Never going to use the extra accessories anyway.

This looks insane. Great job Hot Toys!

Yeah, never seen a figure look so good straight out of the box !

Knowing Michael Rooker he probably paid HT a visit and said if you don't get this right I'll cut someone. :lol

Yep. I met him last month, and that certainly seems like something he’d do :lol
I want this guy so bad!

Yep. I met him last month, and that certainly seems like something he’d do :lol
I want this guy so bad!

Awesome, from what I've seen he's a great guy. Plenty of fun and energy !

Just dropped my PO at BBTS to PO from SS, so if anyone is interested in getting the standard one from BBTS, now is your chance :)

Looks fantastic. Awesome sculpt. Ending getting the reg version. Never going to use the extra accessories anyway.

usually i’m a sucker for the extra exclusive accessories with deuxes, but im with u on this one

just preordered regular as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you :).

I exchanged my deluxe preorder for the standard one.

Another one is open.

Awesome, from what I've seen he's a great guy. Plenty of fun and energy !

Oh man, you have no idea. I was dressed as Negan at a convention and he came up behind me shouting “hey Negan,” put his arm around me and told me I look better than the real Negan. And then I was standing in line to get his autograph, and there was this lady in a wheelchair in front. As he was finishing talking with her and signing, he got up and pushed her out of line himself and he basically sent her flying. There was also this older lady that he just blatantly kissed on the lips. Dude’s crazy :lol

Oh man, you have no idea. I was dressed as Negan at a convention and he came up behind me shouting “hey Negan,” put his arm around me and told me I look better than the real Negan. And then I was standing in line to get his autograph, and there was this lady in a wheelchair in front. As he was finishing talking with her and signing, he got up and pushed her out of line himself and he basically sent her flying. There was also this older lady that he just blatantly kissed on the lips. Dude’s crazy :lol

Having seen him at one of those heroes and villains fan fests I 100% believe all of that haha. Such an awesome dude. Can't wait to get this figure in hand.

Wow, this head sculpt is so good it's almost creepy! It even looks good in that video with all the light on it, really impressive.

Awesome !! Like others have said all the more reason to get this guy !

P.S this is where I got the knife idea from. Guess he picked up a thing or two on TWD :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4Lb6pc6jAE

I also really like the arrow and red trail on this. Nice that it is in 3 pieces and can be lengthened or shortened.

Not sure if there is wire in it or not ? I hope so.

This is easily one of their best HS in my opinion. Like someone said above, if you want him, get him now because there won't be another.

Absolutely stunning ! Yondu's come out great, so glad I ordered him :yess:

After seeing these pics, and the overwhelming positive response, I just want this guy now !

Originally I had this preorder at bbts then cancel. :slap. Ending going through SS. Couldn’t make up my mind until now. Lol

So were looking at july for this at the earliest right? I got mine on bbts and i know that their stock comes in after ssc.

Back