1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Ok, all I’m saying is that it seems like it’s been a very long time between the pre-order and today given all of the HT announcements from SDCC that are already in the hands of collectors from movies that were still in post production after GOTG2 was already out of theaters and headed for Blu-Ray.

The Drax thing was just a metaphor. Sorry if you all thought it was a bad one. Work with me. All I’m sayings is that I hope that the HT production schedule has room for this HIGHLY anticipated piece and not forget about GOTG while the blinding spotlight is on Infinity and everything Star Wars.

That’s all. Carry on please.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Well they just announced a Gamora from gogt2 so I don’t think they forget about the film. Secret base just sent out the last come and get it messages for homecoming Spider-Man which came out around the same time as gotg.

Plus this was announced as Q2-Q3 for a Hong Kong release so there’s still months before hot toys announced window closes. Doesn’t really matter when a figure is teased as far as timeline goes. It takes about a year to go from proto to production for a new figure.

Last edited:

True, and the Gamora announcement was welcome. I’m just anxiously add him, an anxious to see what the masterful proto sculpt becomes in production. I have high hopes, but I really want to see the rubber hit the road on this one!

It went up last July so less than a year between pre-order and arrival. Seems about the norm. Kind of thinking of getting him just because it is a great sculpt. I don't have the other Guardians though but am thinking of getting Rocket and teenage Groot.

I always had the aim to get the HT GotG core team after seeing the first film. Such a great surprise how good a movie can be with a very strange bunch of characters. Have all of them except Drax...... Still waiting on an improved upper body.

One of the outstanding bits in GotG 2 was all about Yondu. Him relating to Rocket, his true relationship to Quill.

Can't wait to add him to the lineup. Plus he also has a long coat ! Too cool.!

I assume I'm just over-anxious because of all of the early releases mainly on the Star Wars line.

Finally POd the deluxe. $143 after using my current sideshow RP. Don't wanna hold up any longer and wait for my other RP to convert.

:impatient: Really thought they would've pushed this up a least a little XD

Kinda glad they didn't, i am getting hit with both gladiator thor and luke skywalker in the next month or so.

He's out in HK! Looks really nice. The tailoring in the outfit is incredible. Almost want to get this one, but I gotta skip it.

That HS is spot on. Looking forward to adding this one to the team. Just need Nebula and i'll be happy.

Add pics please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will be my only fig from Guardians...but what a figure. That HS is off the hook.

Wow. That is one of the most impressive figures I’ve ever seen. Already concerned about how many buttons are on the jacket with only three spares in the box :/ I’m still trying to decide on whether to get the deluxe or standard. I definitely won’t use the jet pack and don’t really have plans to get any version of Rocket, so it would just be for the cage.

https://youtu.be/blwy6SpNf0o
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[emoji16] Thanks Hypnobrett!

Wow he looks amazing!! E9157074-DA69-43C5-98E9-B635FE8B5C3C.jpeg171986AF-7062-4BA0-95A0-07F40CB6DEF8.jpeg6533D3D9-76CB-4359-89C3-EFD797135C28.jpeg

Back